Mike Friedman

[CLOSED] Spartan Private Networks - Built For You Private Networks

12 posts in this topic

Finally a service that takes all the time, effort, and worry of building a private network out of your hands.

I am not going to waste the time explaining what network sites can do to boost your rankings or why you want one.

If you are here reading this, you likely already know how beneficial having your own network of sites to build links off of is.

Let’s just skip past all the A PBN will shoot your rankings through the sky or into orbit and make you a heap of cash or whatever other catchphrase all the “gurus” are using today.

spartan-private-networks.jpg

There are many people out there who already fully understand what a private network is, why it works so well, and why they need one, but they are unsure of how to go about building one themselves. Either they are not sure where or how to get the domains, they are not quite certain about how they should build out the site, or they are worried about getting stomped by Google… Or maybe all three are a concern.

There are others who know fully well what they are doing, but have found the whole process very time consuming and labor intensive. They just cannot find the time to effectively fit it into their day.

Outsourcing has not been an effective solution because private network providers have consistently delivered junk.

Either the domains are total garbage or the site design and content ends up being a dead giveaway that the sites exist for the sole purpose of SEO. More on that in a minute.

The other option you will find are the public networks where you share sites with a dozen other marketers (or more) on sites just screaming to get de-indexed by Google.

I’ve been fine-tuning a solution for the past 18 months that can give marketers the ability to have their own private network without having to do any of the heavy lifting!

Spartan Private Networks

Why does this solution work where so many others have and continue to fail?

I have looked at other services that sell ready built private networks, and the reason their quality is so low is the commitment they make to deliver a certain quantity of network sites.

I have been building private networks for about 10 years now, since before anyone was calling them PBN’s, and one thing I have learned over the years is you cannot put an exact figure on what domain acquisition is going to cost. Prices and demand fluctuate as does the availability of quality domains. The availability can greatly fluctuate just from week-to-week.

When other network providers promise to deliver X number of new sites for $XXX, what happens when they cannot find enough decent domains to fit into that price or when prices creep upwards? It’s simple. They end up buying lower quality domains to fulfill the order, or they cut corners on the site design and content.

What I have designed in this service is different. You will not find an order form listing different packages that offer a certain number of domains for a certain price. Instead, we work with you to come to an agreed upon budget. We offer an estimate of how many domains we can deliver within that budget.

While that may scare away some that are accustomed to the traditional method of getting a certain number of domains in their order, this method allows us to deliver network sites without ever compromising on their quality.

Not only are we choosing good quality domains for you, but we build network sites that do not scream out to anyone that visits them that these are indeed designed for the sole purpose of improving your rankings. With a little extra work, you could even monetize them if you wanted to.

I'm interested. So how does the process work?

Simple.

First, you fill out the short form below with your name, email address, and telling us a little bit about your niche/target market. None of this information is made public when you fill out that form.

Within 24 hours, you will receive an email notification inviting you to a project setup within our project management service known as RedBooth. Inside there we will discuss your project further. We use this method because it keeps our conversation archived and more organized than going back and forth over email. Plus there is no chance of an email not being delivered or going to spam and not being read.

In our conversation, it will be determined what budget you are looking to invest in your network. Once the budget is decided upon, you will be given an estimate of how many sites will be delivered for that price. The estimate will be a range. You may get less sites than that. You might get more sites than that. It comes down to availability and prices at that time.

Again, we won’t compromise on quality.

Once the project is agreed upon, you will be sent an invoice. When that invoice is paid, the work begins in seeking out domains for your network.

You will be updated along the way, so you know the status of the project.

WE DO NOT SETUP WEB HOSTING

When domains are acquired, you will be notified to setup appropriate web hosting for the domain. This just makes the process of transferring the domains to be under your control easier.

As soon as possible, all domains will be transferred to you under the registrar of your choice. Some registrar’s do put restrictions on domains acquired in auctions and they cannot be transferred for a period of time. Once that time expires, they will go under your control.

You will also be supplied with download confirmations and licensing information for all graphics used on the sites we setup.

All of the content is written by my chosen writers, and we handle setting up all appropriate linking.  You will be free to make whatever changes you like.

To get started, just fill out the form below. Filling out the form does not commit you to a purchase. 

100DegreesC and JohnHemmer like this

FAQ

So I am given an estimate of how many sites I will get. Could I get less than that estimate?

Yes. You could get fewer than the estimated number of sites. This service has been in a closed beta for nearly a year. So far there were only a few situations where fewer than the estimated number of sites were delivered, and in each of those cases it was only by one domain. You could also receive more domains than the estimate.

How long does it take for order fulfillment?

Most orders will be complete within 45 days, often times much, much faster than that. Again, it depends on domain availability. Your order size will also play a role. For much larger orders, it may take longer to find the appropriate domains to fulfill the order, and we will not buy junk just to fulfill an order.

What kind of metrics will my sites have?

Hell if I now. Honestly, I only use metrics as a screening to wade through domains. I never purchase domains based on metrics. What I am worried about is what the link profile looks like, not what some third party has to say about the domain. If someone is selling you something based on 3rd party metrics like DA, PA, TF, and/or CF, you should run. I'm worried about two things when I purchase domains for you. First, does the domain name make sense? I'm not going to buy something like zsgw14.com or bestautomotivedeals.com when your niche is about healthcare. Your network should be full of sites that look like "real" websites. They just happen to link to a site you would like to rank higher. Second, I'm looking at the quality of the link profile. Are the links strong and look like they are likely to last? Metrics are just white noise.

Will the domains you purchase for me be relevant to my niche?

I look at relevancy as a bonus. If we can find domains that are relevant to your line of business, great. However, if we limit our search to only relevant domains, most orders would take months, if not longer, to be fulfilled. I have been purchasing non-relevant domains and building them into something relevant for years now with great success. When we rebuild your domains, they will be filled with content relevant to your business, but we do not guarantee that the links pointing at the domain will all be relevant.

What CMS is used for the sites?

To keep things simple, we are using Wordpress for all of the websites setup. Most people are familiar with Wordpress, so this appeals to the widest range of customers. It also allows my team to work faster than setting up an HTML site or having to teach a customer how to use Joomla or some other CMS.

What themes are you using for the sites?

We prefer to use premium themes for most of your sites. In general, they offer more features, flexibility, and also make the network less susceptible to de-indexing. We have some premium themes in which the licensing rights allow for them to be used without restriction. Others, we will need to purchase a new license for your sites. If you have licensing rights to any premium themes you would like us to use, let us know. If we are familiar with them or they do not seem difficult to learn, we may use them.

Are social media accounts setup on these sites?

Social media accounts will be setup on some of the sites where appropriate. We will not be setting up Facebook accounts on them because of the method that Facebook requires for administration of business pages. You are free to setup a Facebook page yourself for any of the sites and tie it into the sites or give us the links and we will add them to the sites for you. We will also not be creating videos to setup a YouTube channel, but you are welcome to do so. Most sites will have a Twitter page which you will be given control of. Some will get a Pinterest or Instagram account. If there is another social media service you like to use, let us know.

How do you acquire domains?

We use a combination of domain auctions and scraping for expired domains. I have always found domain auctions to be the most reliable method for consistently acquiring domains, but we do constantly scrape for other opportunities. We also do some outreach to existing website owners to see if any are interested in selling their site. 

How big will my sites be?

There is no guarantee on the size of each website, but generally they will be at least 5-7 pages. Some will be 12 or more. Most of them will be designed that you could easily continue to grow your sites if you choose to.

Do you design custom headers?

We do vary it up a little bit, but the majority of your sites will have a custom designed logo/header graphic.

Are there any niches you will not accept?

Yes. We obviously will not take on anything that is illegal or promotes violence. We are currently not accepting any adult themed projects. We do not have any hangups about adult material. We just do not have the writers on board that can effectively create the appropriate content.

For those of you getting into the service, there is a quick video below with an overview of using RedBooth.

RedBooth.mp4

We are soft launching this service today. It will be limited. Once we reach a certain workload, it will be closed and reopened in the future.

EDIT: Sorry. Just realized we had this thread closed for responses by accident. Fixed now.

Mike contacted me last year to test this service. You could say I have been one of the guinea pigs for this project. I've ordered a few times over the past 6 months.

First, the whole process is quite smooth. You know what is going on with your order pretty much at all times. You'll see the task list for each site being worked on. It's all pretty cool.

Second, the sites are pretty awesome. These are not your typical running blog type network sites. They look like niche sites or the start of authority sites if you wanted to keep building them out. Basically, they look like what most people refer to as money sites. Even if they were not buying aged domains with a solid link profile, the service would be worth ordering just for the sites you get. And they vary it up. Some will look a lot more basic. Still solid, but simple. Others will have graphics and slideshows all over the place. It's pretty awesome.

The domains I have received have all been great, and, most importantly, I have been seeing steady ranking improvements. 

I just keep reordering after each order is finished. It's worth it. Hell, I would order if you are just interested in seeing how a professional network is built. Mike's course is awesome, but seeing it in practice like this is quite a learning experience.

Mike Friedman likes this

I was also in the test group or beta or whatever you want to call it.

I placed 3 orders so far and will be placing more.

I love using private networks. I HATE looking for domains and setting them up. I had tried a couple of the other network building services out there, and like Mike says in this thread, I was handed garbage. And when I did get what appeared to be a strong domain, it was a domain named something goofy like bestbootsfor2015.com or zfklsenr.com. Things that just look fishy if your competition starts snooping around.

What I have received from this service has been awesome. Mike (and his team) goes about building these sites different than you will see in any of those other services. The sites are tightly niched. They look like any other website you would find online. They have a lot of little extra touches too that just show they are going the extra mile on these sites. 

If you want a private network without the hassle of doing it yourself and you want it done right, order this. You won't be sorry.

Mike Friedman likes this

Are we limited at all on orders for this? Can we reorder as often as we like? If we decide to, can we order again before our first order is complete?

Also curious, do you ever monetize network sites? Do you do that on any of these?

7 minutes ago, 100DegreesC said:

Are we limited at all on orders for this? Can we reorder as often as we like? If we decide to, can we order again before our first order is complete?

Also curious, do you ever monetize network sites? Do you do that on any of these?

There are no order limits, and yes we have had customers re-order in the middle of their order fulfillment or place an additional order in a different niche/market.

As far as monetizing network sites, I build most network sites in a way that they are designed to get traffic on their own. I do monetize some of my own or design them to funnel traffic to my money sites, but we will not be monetizing the sites for this service. You are welcome to do so if you choose.

100DegreesC likes this

The response has been great so far. We are a little over 50% capacity so far, so there are still spots available.

My order was fulfilled last week.

The sites are fantastic. I'm almost embarrassed to say, but they are better quality than most of my own money sites.

The process was so smooth, and I was given constant updates along the way. 

I already placed another order. 

Two thumbs up. Five stars. 10 out of 10. Did I miss any?

Mike Friedman likes this