Sign in to follow this  
Terra

I'm getting published, Baby!

I checked it out Shane and think it is sweet! But why do you not work on it anymore? I think if something begins to lose its sizzle, you just turn up the heat and get it cracklin' again.

Have you given up on it? Have you thoughthought about a re-design or something/anything to get it "hot" again? Or at least try?

I just wonder why it is still up there if you have determined it's season has passed. When I determined such with my sites, I shut them down and moved into a different direction. I wasn't like Diddle Diddle Dumpling, my son John with one foot in and one foot out. I was either all in or all out. ;)

Terra

35 minutes ago, Terra said:

I checked it out Shane and think it is sweet! But why do you not work on it anymore? I think if something begins to lose its sizzle, you just turn up the heat and get it cracklin' again.

Have you given up on it? Have you thoughthought about a re-design or something/anything to get it "hot" again? Or at least try?

I just wonder why it is still up there if you have determined it's season has passed. When I determined such with my sites, I shut them down and moved into a different direction. I wasn't like Diddle Diddle Dumpling, my son John with one foot in and one foot out. I was either all in or all out. ;)

Terra

Pretty much given up on it, but l still hang onto it, since l put a lot of effort into it, and maybe it can do something one day?

As for the puzzle, also tried to give it a second try, and after months of it going from one trade fair to another, (some in the US) it bombed. And after the toy company l was with, changed hands or was bought out again, they lost the remaining ones in the shuffle.

I was a bit p***ed at them after that, and after years of board game designs, with nothing getting through, gave up on it.

Glad l did since my present business should do well, eventhough the workload is a bit high.

B)

1 minute ago, Tagiscom said:

Pretty much given up on it, but l still hang onto it, since l put a lot of effort into it, and maybe it can do something one day?

As for the puzzle, also tried to give it a second try, and after months of it going from one trade fair to another, (some in the US) it bombed. And after the toy company l was with, changed hands or was bought out again, they lost the remaining ones in the shuffle.

I was a bit p***ed at them after that, and after years of board game designs, with nothing getting through, gave up on it.

Glad l did since my present business should do well, eventhough the workload is a bit high.

B)

Okay, Gotcha.

I just have this inquiring mind that wants to know, haha!

Terra

Grrrr!

I need a patience check again, LOL!

My publisher is still working on the typesetting layout and the front and back cover artwork. I haven't been sent either for my approval and I'm getting tired of waiting, LOL!

I so have a problem with patience. -_-

Terra

One step closer!

I just approved the typesetting layout for my book! Whoo Hoo!

Now it's more waiting for the front and back cover artwork for my approval. That could take another whole month, though. I can't wait to see it though!

Terra

On 8/9/2017 at 2:31 AM, Terra said:

One step closer!

Now it's more waiting for the front and back cover artwork for my approval. That could take another whole month, though. I can't wait to see it though!

Terra

That is just so freaking awesome - I know it feels good! :D

On 8/8/2017 at 4:31 PM, Terra said:

One step closer!

Terra

Actually, it seems like they're moving at a pretty good speed.  I'm sure to you it feels like forever, though.  Just take a deep breath, relax with some Asti, and smile. At least you will be published. The hard part is over. 

Hey guys, I'm back!! I'm alive and doing fine, LOL! Actually, I'm better than fine! Sorry I was gone so long but doctors orders were to not be on the computer because I need to be mobile a lot for the healing process and it's too easy to lose track of time, especially for writers.

I had my 6 week check up and was granted a two hour period for the computer. Just 2 hours with a promise of a set timer. (Which is about to be up!:blink:)

Anyway, back on topic...

I just approved the artwork for the front and back cover of my book!  Whoo Hoo! I'm so excited! The next step is for them to print some out and send them to me for my final approval after viewing them from in hand. I just can't wait!!

I missed you all!!

Terra