Seriously, I'm in a somewhat unusual situation here in Greece that affects the entire country in terms of Capital Controls that the government instituted in June of 2015. The net result of that policy is that we cannot move money into or out of the country, nor can we easily use credit cards for international payments (there's a government procedure for this that keeps rejecting our requests). This, in turn, means that I cannot make payments to my hosts or registrars abroad (or anything else), which is incredibly frustrating, because I have plenty of cash locally (and no, don't really need food, LOL). 

What I've done to ameliorate the situation is to come out of retirement and start freelancing to generate enough cash in my PayPal account to pay for the various services I use outside of the country. At present, I'm good for a few months, but it's time to get back to work on smaller projects, just to be safe, as there is no light at the end of the Capital Controls tunnel. 

Just to be perfectly clear folks, I'm not asking for donations or handouts (thanks, but not necessary) - what I am offering are my services, which come with around 40 years of high-end technical expertise at ridiculously low prices. 

That said, if you need help with a project, need scripts written, want your virtual server set up or managed, or just need a professional consultation, I'm your man! I'm well educated, have worked on/developed for virtually every type of platform out there, and will provide flawless communication with you for the duration of your project. I have helped out a number of folks here if you need references. 

As a special offer ONLY for Spartans, I'm setting an hourly rate of $10 per hour for up to 8 hours per project (I rarely work on projects for less than $100 per hour). I'm not in a position to take on larger projects at this time, but am willing to discuss them for the future. 

This is a limited offer and all work is on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

If you have something you'd like me to work on, just send me an email at michalis.kotzakolios@gmail.com and I will respond promptly within 24 hours or less. You're under no obligation, until I fully complete the work you requested at the price I quoted you and within the time frame we agree to!

My Insane Guarantee: If you're not absolutely delighted with the service I've provided, then you do not need to pay me and may use the work I did at no charge. 

As my father used to say, there's no harm in asking :)

P.S. - I always like to tell folks this up front...I am NOT a graphics person nor a designer; I'm a hardcore technical person. If your project requires graphics or specialized design elements, you're better off hiring someone with demonstrable talent in those areas. 

2 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

Seriously, I'm in a somewhat unusual situation here in Greece that affects the entire country in terms of Capital Controls that the government instituted in June of 2015. The net result of that policy is that we cannot move money into or out of the country, nor can we easily use credit cards for international payments (there's a government procedure for this that keeps rejecting our requests). This, in turn, means that I cannot make payments to my hosts or registrars abroad (or anything else), which is incredibly frustrating, because I have plenty of cash locally (and no, don't really need food, LOL). 

Namecheap will accept Bitcoin for buying domains, renewing domains and buying hosting.

2 hours ago, yukon said:

Namecheap will accept Bitcoin for buying domains, renewing domains and buying hosting.

Appreciate the thought, but I'm pretty well tied up on multiple virtual servers and really can't risk (or afford the time) in migrating to something new. And, as I mentioned in another thread, I'm just starting out with Bitcoin, but will have to use PayPal to buy them as I learn more about it. As far as domains go, I'm down to my last seven (I centralized just about everything I'm doing since this crap started), so that's not a really big deal. 

My needs are actually pretty simple, dollar-wise as long as I continue to earn at least a few hundred a month, I'm good to go to cover those expenses. 

Anyone looking for any kind of technical help, BIG Mike can help you!  

It doesn't matter what you need.  I had a problem with one of my hosting companies and Mike fixed it for me.  He explained everything in easy terms, showed me where I was going wrong and then showed me a better way to do things. :)  He was right, the method he showed me is much easier, quicker and so much more efficient!

Mike and I have been working on something together as well.  I have shared a lot of information with him, too.  Passwords, log ins and more.  I trust this man, explicitly and I know that my data is secure.

I especially appreciate how much effort he puts into everything he does.  I've seen many examples of his work and I know that anything I need, he's who I am going to ask to do it. 

I  also say that Big Mike has helped me more than I can relate.  He's probably the most grounded, intelligent person I know.  I'd be hard pressed to think of anything technical, or even generally business oriented issue, this guy couldn't handle. I'd trust him with my life - and did, basically.  He's just above and beyond in every aspect of technology and integrity. 

Mike - just got back from a meetup and will pm you about an issue in a couple days that's only probably an hour fix. Not important but it's bugging me.