Sign in to follow this  
Tagiscom

The Lack of Pirates Is Causing Global Warming

This chart offers conclusive proof, that the decline in  pirate numbers is creating the end of the world, as we know it.

image.jpeg.362081377df32d4a4c9eb02e7c98daa0.jpeg

You can see that as the number of pirates in the world has decreased over the past 130 years, global warming has gotten steadily worse. In fact, this makes it entirely clear that if you truly want to stop global warming, the most impactful thing to do is -- become a pirate.

Knew it, Mandela affect, winters getting colder, summers getting milder,.....ahem, l mean, groan. ^_^

Australia is doing its part, what with Paid tv, avoidance, and idiots running things, but there are only 20+ million of us so...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikaandersen/2012/03/23/true-fact-the-lack-of-pirates-is-causing-global-warming/#18492a9c3a67

Maybe Al Gores next video should be, "An Inconvenient Tale" or payment to tackle this pirate issue, will be in Piecesofeightbitcoin.

Or increasing parrot numbers will tackle this alarming, issue.

B)

Edited by Tagiscom
Reason - Mandela, Pirates, and Kittens all tied up in string, usual stuff.

What arrant nonsense. Everyone knows pirates actually cause climate change. The hottest years on record have coincided with the release of episodes in the Pirates Of The Caribbean franchise.

This is a rock solid, 100% verifiable fact that I just made up, so you can take it to the bank.

Shane, you don't know Jack Sparrow about this. You know nothing of Project Bluebeard, a Black Opp's project to modify the weather that went horribly wrong and run by the elusive J Roger of NASA. The project involved spraying Long John Silver Nitrates into the atmosphere to block the sun and cool the High Seas. But, the spray had Jolly Jack Tar in  it that rained down onto the citizens of the Earth, (Galleons of it) poisoning the water and soil and making us sick. That's the current Ocean Maine theory. 

You can't Captain Kydd me. 

On 8/13/2017 at 1:26 AM, Claude Whitacre said:

Smart. A perfect analogy....concise, logically flawless, and admirable.  

More intelligent than you realize, since you took the bait and took this seriously, no one else did!

Arrr, arrr, arrrr!

:P

Edited by Tagiscom
Pirates, sorry Mandela, Piraetes!

1 hour ago, Tagiscom said:

More intelligent than you realize, since you took the bait and took this seriously, no one else did!

Arrr, arrr, arrrr!

:P

Too late, he deleted his post, but it still exists in an alt reality.  I have screenshot's to prove it was there in this one and will shortly be contacting him to extort money, otherwise this thread with his post will be broadcast all over the internet, destroying him forever. Perhaps I should just sell them to Riffle so it would save me the work.  

9 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

Too late, he deleted his post, but it still exists in an alt reality.  I have screenshot's to prove it was there in this one and will shortly be contacting him to extort money, otherwise this thread with his post will be broadcast all over the internet, destroying him forever. Perhaps I should just sell them to Riffle so it would save me the work.  

i deleted my post because I realized that I was just being mean. 

I didn't take Shane's post seriously. But I was making fun of him, and that wasn't called for.

4 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

A dramatic personality change

4 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

I didn't take Shane's post seriously. But I was making fun of him, and that wasn't called for.

If that's the truth, why has a $500.00 gift payment just appeared in my Paypal? 

Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

1 hour ago, yukon said:

Really it was only $5, the Mandella Effect.

I already told you once Yukon... It's spelt MANDELA...ONLY ONE "L" You're still obviously Mandela Affected.

Here's that Google search again for Nelson Mandela...You see!

Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

I already told you once Yukon... It's spelt MANDELA...ONLY ONE "L" You're still obviously Mandela Affected.

Here's that Google search again for Nelson Mandela...You see!

Nelson Mandela

It's the Google Mandella Effect.

DddD7Ht.png

8 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

I want second dibs! :P

8 hours ago, Claude Whitacre said:

Dammit, and l had my chainsaw all oiled up, and video camera ready and a full sized, stuffed, (donut crumbs)  Claude doll on standby.

Sniff! :saint:

8 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

A dramatic personality change

If that's the truth, why has a $500.00 gift payment just appeared in my Paypal? 

Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)

$500, l got $1000 and vacuum cleaner attachments for life gift card.

And for the record l thought that Claude was just angry that l was making fun of a subject he takes seriously. But l find anything to do with this subject these days, pretty hilarious.

But the decline in global pirate numbers,(approximate pirate numbers) l take very seriously, (well, not really, but it gets a laugh),

We need a global push for more piraty stuff, here are some good ideas.

JcVB1AQ.jpg

And every sleazy hotel needs this...

3JAlnTH.jpg

Amazon actually sells this...

Maybe this forum needs a Pieces of Eight thanks button?

:D

13 hours ago, Tagiscom said:

And for the record l thought that Claude was just angry that l was making fun of a subject he takes seriously. But l find anything to do with this subject these days, pretty hilarious.

No, I knew you were kidding. And I wasn't angry at all. I made a post, and immediately realized that my post was really just mean. And you had said nothing to deserve that.  So...I apologize. I was hoping I deleted my post before anyone read it.

32 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

No, I knew you were kidding. And I wasn't angry at all. I made a post, and immediately realized that my post was really just mean. And you had said nothing to deserve that.  So...I apologize. I was hoping I deleted my post before anyone read it.

Ok Claude, well Lanfear is doing a run, but if you ask him nicely he might stop printing at 10k?

But l will clean up the quoted statement.

B)

On 8/12/2017 at 8:47 AM, whateverpedia said:

This is a rock solid, 100% verifiable fact that I just made up, so you can take it to the bank.

It's a long drive to the bank.  What will I get for it if I bother? 

4 hours ago, HeySal said:

It's a long drive to the bank.  What will I get for it if I bother? 

Pieces of eight, (but the cheap milk chocolate ones with the gold foil wrapping, with Whatt's face on the front).

:o