Mike Friedman

Spartan Inner Circle Membership

39 posts in this topic

spartanhelmet.png

Spartan Marketing Academy

Inner Circle Membership

Are you tired of the same rehashed nonsense from "gurus"?

Looking to really learn how to make money online?

Want to rub elbows with other marketers bringing in $10k+/month who are actually willing to spill their secrets and help you do the same?

Then join the Spartan Inner Circle today!

What comes with membership in the Spartan Academy Inner Circle

• Access to the Spartan SEO Training Course.
  • Access to the Spartan Private Network Course.
  • Access to the Spartan Inner Circle Forum.
  • Invitations to the Inner Circle Monthly Marketing and SEO Q&A Calls.

SEO Training Course:

In here you will find everything you need to start ranking pages at the top of Google and other major search engines. There is no fluff in here. There are no hats. It is just practical SEO tips and strategies that I use every day.

Want to learn how to build a white hat linking campaign for your own SEO clients?

Want to learn churn and burn strategies? 

How to build and take advantage of silos?

Maximizing your internal link structure?

Where to find citations for local SEO clients?

Affiliate marketing versus lead generation?

Improving conversions?

It is all in there.

This course is really about making money online with a heavy SEO flavor. 

The best thing about this course is that it is not a once and done type of thing. I would call this a 'Living Course'. It is constantly growing and evolving. New material is being added regularly and will continue to be.

Private Network Course:

I have been building private networks for over 10 years now, since long before anyone was calling them private networks. In the private network course I teach you everything you need to know about setting up a private network that is built to last. 

Private networks are still the #1 way to rank highly on Google, and that is why Google is targeting them so heavily. I will show you how to get away from the crowd and build truly powerful networks to rank in any niche without the worry of getting slammed by Google. 

• This course takes you through finding and evaluating domains.
  • Setting up hosting. What to look for in hosts. What to avoid.
  • Setting up the network sites themselves. Watch over my shoulder as I build two examples of network sites from beginning to end.
  • Harnessing relevancy for more powerful links.
  • Learn about different types of network sites you can setup and use.
  • Different ways to link off of your network sites.
  • How to organize and monitor your networks.
  • Footprints to avoid.
  • And much more!

Just like the SEO Training Course, this is also a 'Living Course' that will continuously be added to.

Spartan Inner Circle Forum:

Some might say that this is the most valuable part of the membership. You will always find plenty of great information in the free forum sections here, but this is the area for serious marketers only. This is a private forum where members discuss more advanced tactics around SEO, conversions, private networks, affiliate marketing, lead generation, site design, managing an online business, and more.

My goal in the Inner Circle Forum is to develop marketers who grow their online business to a point where they are making $10,000/month and more. I have already helped to coach people to over $20,000/month in income from their online business. I want to help more people do the same. 

Inner Circle Monthly SEO Q&A Calls:

All of our members are also invited to join a private SEO Q&A call with me each month. This is a time in my schedule that I open up for 1-2 hours where members are free to ask me any SEO (and often other marketing related) questions. We review sites together, talk about the latest SEO strategies, discuss challenges they are having, and much more. 

It is their time to ask me anything. 

Can't make a call? No problem. The calls are recorded and posted for members to view at their convenience. 

You get all of this:

The SEO Training Course

The Private Network Course

Access to The Spartan Academy Inner Circle Forum

Access to the Monthly Live SEO Q&A Calls

Just $299 for a lifetime membership.

yellow-card.png

What are others saying about the Spartan Marketing Academy Inner Circle?

There have been so many changes in the algorithm over the past year that a lot of SEOs just haven’t been able to keep up and overcome, they’ve been neutralized. That means a lot of the training you find online is recycled “theory” and when you put it in practice these days it’s garbage, fluff.

Mike Friedman ranks sites every day. Real sites for real, long term clients. He has the practical experience and techniques that actually work on today’s SERPs. This is grown-up SEO; measured, careful, ethical and effective. For long term results and solid SEO education, Mike is my top pick, hands down.

Dolly-Estrada-testimonial.jpg

Dolly Estrada
Senior IT Project Manager

www.ingresocybernetico.com

There aren’t many people I look to for advice about anything related to SEO. Mike is one of the few that truly understands Google’s algorithm, not only in terms of whats working now but what will continue to work in the future. He’s been instrumental in shaping my viewpoints and strategies about how to gain rankings and hold them longterm. I’ve tested a lot of his strategies and seen a lot of great results. I use his videos to help train people on my team and freshen up on certain aspects of link building or on-site optimization.

I can’t say enough good things about Mike. He’s in class all his own when it comes to his knowledge of SEO. His training courses are invaluable and a great investment if you ever plan to increase your visibility online.

Ryan-Bartlett-testimonial.png
Ryan Bartlett
SEO Direct (Founder)

www.seodirect.org

I started doing SEO professionally full time earlier this year, then about 3 months later I see where Mike Friedman was actually offering an online course. Personally I don’t know the man, but knowing his history from being a member at the Warrior Forum the last few years, I took the plunge and signed up.

I took one tactic he suggested and deployed it on my own website that I have purposed to rank for the key phrase “Louisville SEO”. 

Before I deployed Mikes suggested tactic my site was ranking in Googles 15th spot for my primary key phrase “Louisville SEO”. At the time I hadn’t done any onsite or offsite SEO for almost a month and it was standing steady at the 15th spot. There's just no harder term to rank for than "your city SEO" in any given city.

I followed Mike’s suggestion and deployed the tactic.

Around 5 days later I type in “Louisville SEO” and was beyond pleased to see that the site moved from Googles 15th position to the 9th. How cool is that I thought! Then 2 days later it goes up to spot #5. So it’s been a total of 20 days now and my site is in spot #3 Google for “Louisville SEO”.

And it just gets better. I’ve seen several of the long tail key phrases for this site go up to.

And what’s the greatest thing of all? I got the knowledge on how to do this and a whole lot more for under $200.00. My only regret is that Mike didn't offer this course 2 or even 3 years ago when I was first starting out.

I'm giving Mike's new course 5 out of 5 stars, and I’m very stingy with my stars. 

Blaine-Smitley-testimonial.jpg
Blaine Smitley
Kid Carson Media (Internet Marketing Strategist)

www.KidCarsonMedia.com

Just $299 for a lifetime membership.

yellow-card.png

JohnHemmer and Chase26 like this

Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of topics are covered in the SEO Training Class?

The categories include Technical SEO, Website Design and Structure, Link Building, Affiliate Marketing, Local SEO, The Darker Arts (a little bit about more spammy SEO techniques for those who choose to use them), and The Junk Drawer (for topics including real life website audits, recovering from Penguin, and other marketing ideas). 

Inside the categories you will find topics such as building silos, maximizing your internal link structure, keyword research, utilizing co-citations, understanding nofollow, untapped linkbuilding methods, and a host of other topics.

What kind of support is offered to get my questions answered?

I am available by email to answer questions. There is also a forum where myself or other members can answer anything that you want to ask. Once a month, and often more than that, there is also a live Q&A webinar. All members are free to join and can ask any questions they want live on the webinar. I block out my schedule for 90 minutes to 2 hours and just answer incoming questions.

Are new topics being added to the course? Is it ever updated?

Yes. New topics and discussions are added all the time. It is what I would refer to as a living course. It grows along with the changing landscape of SEO and internet marketing.

What sets this course apart from other SEO courses?

For one thing, it is not just about SEO. There is a lot of information about making money online, with a heavy SEO flavor. For example, there is a module about using color on your website and how it can impact conversions. There is another module about brainstorming ideas to break into what looks like an otherwise really difficult niche. What about using aged domains to dominate a market? Covered.

This course is also not strictly about White Hat SEO or Black Hat SEO. It is about SEO that works. What is ranking pages today, right now? That is what is covered. I would call it practical SEO.

There is a lot of information and techniques covered that can be great for client-side SEO. There are some things that you probably would not want to use on a client project. It is all here though.

Are all the methods/tools/techniques in the Private Network Course free to use? Will I need to spend any additional money?

I do utilize some paid tools, however, I also mention free alternatives that can be used instead. You obviously will need to spend money to buy domains and to setup web hosting for those domains.

Who is the Private Network Course best suited for?

It is best suited for someone who is familiar with some basic SEO and understands the benefits of a private network, whether they have attempted to build one of their own previously or not. I believe that some basic HTML, CSS, and PHP coding skills will be beneficial in setting up your sites, but are not 100% necessary. The techniques used are great for affiliate marketers as well as professional SEOs.

How is the course material presented?

The training material contains both videos and text-based modules. Videos are used where I felt they were appropriate. There are a lot of "watch over my shoulder" type of videos in the training. For other modules, a simple text document felt more appropriate.

Is there a refund policy or money back guarantee?

Yes there is. If you purchase the membership and are not satisfied with the content, you can request a 100% refund in the first 48 hours after purchase.

I have bought several courses and lots of online marketing tools in the past. Some were good. Most were not. 

What I am always looking for in a purchase is value. For my business was the course or product worth what I paid? Will I get a ROI?

I have gone through the entire Private Network course so far and just a little bit of the SEO training material. 

Holy crap is this a good value at the price. I would dare to say it might be the best value purchase I have ever made online. 

The Private Network Course does a fantastic job of walking you through building your own network from beginning to end. I have built some of my own network sites in the past, and I can say that even if you have been building network sites on your own, you will find more than a few nuggets in here. I think Mike has a unique take on network building compared to most of the same old stuff you will see rehashed out there over and over again.

What I really liked about the Network Course (and I literally stayed up almost all night to get through it because I was so excited about the material) was that there are a lot of great SEO tips throughout it. It really is not just about building networks, but also you can learn a lot about SEO from the philosophies taught.

Based on what I have seen so far, I cannot wait to dig into the SEO training portion.

Great value!

Mike Friedman likes this

Absolutely the best course I've ever bought. I started at Warriorforum and wasted hours, years, and thousands on junk. I chalk it up to a learning experience. Mike's course is literally the last thing I've bought.

The private network course is fantastic. Throw in the onpage optimization, how to set the silo's up, keyword, URL optimization and you can literally learn everything you need about SEO. Go check my posts elsewhere I don't praise any products much, if at all.  And I'm not an internet marketer pimping an affiliate product. I run a local, professional business and I do this only for my business. 

Don't take my word for it, give it a try. 

Mike Friedman likes this

Holy crap is this a good value at the price. I would dare to say it might be the best value purchase I have ever made online. 

It is without a doubt my best purchase ever. I just wish it would have been around back when I started. I wouldn't have to have spent all that time lurking/stalking around WF just to read Friedmans and Yukons posts trying to learn in bits and pieces what's laid out here in the training modules in a proper order.

deezn, yukon and Mike Friedman like this

It is without a doubt my best purchase ever. I just wish it would have been around back when I started. I wouldn't have to have spent all that time lurking/stalking around WF just to read Friedmans and Yukons posts trying to learn in bits and pieces what's laid out here in the training modules in a proper order.

You do that too? Lol the past few months I literally just search both Mike's and Yukon's posts under their profile to read what they write over there. 

art013, yukon and Mike Friedman like this

You do that too? Lol the past few months I literally just search both Mike's and Yukon's posts under their profile to read what they write over there. 

I actually went a step further and saved their profile/statistics/find all posts by "user" urls in my bookmarks...

So I could stalk them more efficiently LOL :)

Mike Friedman and art013 like this

This is getting creepy.....

I agree with you guys... Only difference is I do not even go to WF but once every few weeks.. When I'm really board....

Just an update...

I got through a lot of the SEO course material. 

Awesome stuff. A lot of great online marketing tips in there period, not just SEO.

This is easily the best course I have ever bought. Excited to see what I find in the private forum when I wrap this stuff up.

Cannot recommend enough.

Mike Friedman likes this

If there was ever a solid bulletproof course around as Mike Friedman's when I was starting out, I would have saved myself a lot of troubles and heartache. Inside the course, there's no fluff or fillers, just hard facts and solid proof that will propel your rankings. Even if you only use 1/3rd of what Mike teaches in the course, this would still place you well ahead of 99% of IM's out there today.

This course is much more than building PBN's. It's an all around course on how to build a online BUSINESS than can sustain any future algo shifts. Mike also goes into advanced PPC, Analytics, FB, and SEO stratagies that you just won't find anywhere else -- you're getting the best Marketing BLUEPRINT from start to finish that I have ever been apart of before.

Furthermore, the Private section is really refreshing and I can't get enough of the strategies and discussions going on in there.. Mike Friedman has some of the BIG Names in IM participating in the forum and the list keeps on growing.

Folks, if you ever wanted to get past that road block and grab yourself a lot more of these $$$ along the way - Spartan forum is where it's at. GO BIG OR GO HOME!

...How about some Proof?

Here's a quick overview of a brand new site that I started using Mike's on and off page SEO strategies -- this is also part of a on going case study I'm doing in the private section.

post-20-0-48010300-1434377657_thumb.jpg

Here's another shot of my site hitting close to 800 uniques per day and growing

post-20-0-39771800-1434377569_thumb.png

I just want to say thanks to Mike Friedman for not holding anything back when starting this course and forum.

Mike Friedman and Blaine like this

Everyone will dismiss it because it's so contrary to everything Neil Patel writes.

Special offer for the 4th of July holiday added.

Now through the 4th, use coupon code JULY4 and the monthly subscription for your first month is only $4!

Enjoy!

Feedback on the inner circle.

I have been into SEO since before Penguin but couldn't figure out why my site's weren't ranking.

After joining the inner circle, I leant why and on a brand new site my keywords have appeared in the top 100 in under a week!

This includes the main umbrella keyword that previously would have taken months to get there.

I can recommend the inner circle hand's down over anything else.

95% of the guru's out there are leading you down the garden path, I wasted alot of time but am now on the right path.

Highly Recommended!

deezn and Mike Friedman like this

New promotion for October. Use coupon code 'SPARTAN7' at checkout and the first month is only $7.

Limited to only the first 10 signups.

I know I already left a review, but I wanted to give an update on my progress. I cannot stop looking at my rankings and saying "Holy st!"

I was doing okay on a site I had been working on for some time before joining here. After joining, I started using some of the onsite tips, especially the stuff around building silos and good internal links. I also put together a very small private network and started utilizing directories that Mike suggested (although i was very skeptical).

I had reached a point on this site where I felt like I was spinning my wheels. There were some okay rankings. In fact 16 keywords I am tracking ranked in the top 3, but none of them were #1. Not too bad. It had been like that for months though.

In just a few short months since I have been following this course and conversations here, today I can report that there are now 37 keywords in the top 3. There are 14 keywords ranking #1!!!

I have no idea how to add images or attachments here, but I emailed Mike a screenshot of my rankings that he can add. 

MOD NOTE: GOT THE IMAGE ADDED FOR YOU.

ranking-progress.jpg

I use RankWatch on Mike's suggestion. You will see 110 keywords. Honestly, the bottom 50 I didn't really care about and I am making zero effort to target. I have plans for them in the future, so just tossed them in the project. Because of that, you will see about 30 keywords that are still out of the top 100, but I am not going after them at all. Right now there are 70 keywords in the top 40, and who knows how many that I am not tracking.

The other keywords just won't stop climbing.  :D

I have never seen improvement like this on a site in just a few months, and I do not feel like I did anything drastic to achieve it. In fact, I feel like I am working smarter, not harder... I have to admit, seeing these results makes me want to work harder to see what else I can achieve.

So glad I found the course. 

Mike Friedman, yukon, Darren and 1 other like this

For those not familiar with RankWatch, I feel like I should explain the image above that Chase sent me. It is a graph of rankings. The top color (the lightest blue) is the number of keywords ranking between 1-3. The second group is keywords in the 4-10 range. Next is 11-40, followed by 40-49.

I feel like i should leave my review after experiencing a month of inner circle.

It is exactly like the reviews above me has described, the course on PBN is so detailed and lengthy!. Mike actually shows you how to find domains in an hour long video and that is so helpful.

I don't have any keyword rankings to show but because i didn't try any of the techniques in the course due to being busy with real life/other stuffand a little low on funds honestly but i am pretty sure i will see great improvements if i try it!.

Like someone else said i wish this was around when i started out, i would have saved thousands of my hard earned money that went to just total crap services.

PS: If you are wondering why i don't have the red anymore, i will be back when i get sometime to do SEO etc again, too busy with real life.

Chase26 and Mike Friedman like this

UPDATE:

The monthly subscription option is no longer available. 

For those of you already signed up under the monthly subscription, you are grandfathered in. 

robstone likes this

BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY SALE STARTS NOW!

Use coupon code BACKINBLACK for $50 off your lifetime membership.

Good through 11/30/15.

BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY SALE STARTS NOW!

Use coupon code BACKINBLACK for $50 off your lifetime membership.

Good through 11/30/15.

As I mentioned on the call today, this offer is extended through tomorrow.

I just wanted to leave a quick message. I don't post much on forums, and I rarely take the time to leave reviews on anything I buy, good or bad. I cannot remember the last time I did.

I joined the Spartan Inner Circle in June. In the past 6 months my business has changed dramatically for the better. I was doing alright before, and maybe was even on the way to some moderate success. With what I have learned from the training here plus the discussions in the private forum area, my online business is not just heading toward moderate success anymore. It is rocketing far past that.

I am no longer worried about generating traffic for any new site I start. It is becoming second nature. With what I have learned I know that the only thing limiting me from ranking a website for any keyword is time and money. Given enough of both, I have the confidence that I know exactly what I need to do.

I have been through a lot of courses. Most of them have great sales pages with all kinds of hype and fluff, and then little content or actionable advice to back them up. In this case, the sales page does not even come close to doing justice to what is contained inside. Everything is explained clearly and in a way that makes sense in the training material. Anytime I have had a question about the training or even a new idea I had, Mike has not only been approachable, but has gone out of his way to help. Heck, one time he felt that a PM response was not going to be enough to answer what I asked about and asked for my phone number. 10 minutes later we were talking on the phone. He did not have to do that, nor did I expect it. Once you get to know him a little bit, it is not surprising at all that he would do something like that.

To be blunt, I have never seen any of the marketing "gurus" out there try so hard to help someone with their business after the sale. I am sure that some do, but none that I have bought from in the past. That is for sure.

If I could rate this out of 5 stars, I would give it 10. 

Nothing else that I have bought online has come close to the positive impact this has had on my business or my life really.

Jason K and Mike Friedman like this

I feel like i should leave my review after experiencing a month of inner circle.

It is exactly like the reviews above me has described, the course on PBN is so detailed and lengthy!. Mike actually shows you how to find domains in an hour long video and that is so helpful.

I don't have any keyword rankings to show but because i didn't try any of the techniques in the course due to being busy with real life/other stuffand a little low on funds honestly but i am pretty sure i will see great improvements if i try it!.

Like someone else said i wish this was around when i started out, i would have saved thousands of my hard earned money that went to just total crap services.

PS: If you are wondering why i don't have the red anymore, i will be back when i get sometime to do SEO etc again, too busy with real life.

I just wanted to leave a quick message. I don't post much on forums, and I rarely take the time to leave reviews on anything I buy, good or bad. I cannot remember the last time I did.

I joined the Spartan Inner Circle in June. In the past 6 months my business has changed dramatically for the better. I was doing alright before, and maybe was even on the way to some moderate success. With what I have learned from the training here plus the discussions in the private forum area, my online business is not just heading toward moderate success anymore. It is rocketing far past that.

I am no longer worried about generating traffic for any new site I start. It is becoming second nature. With what I have learned I know that the only thing limiting me from ranking a website for any keyword is time and money. Given enough of both, I have the confidence that I know exactly what I need to do.

I have been through a lot of courses. Most of them have great sales pages with all kinds of hype and fluff, and then little content or actionable advice to back them up. In this case, the sales page does not even come close to doing justice to what is contained inside. Everything is explained clearly and in a way that makes sense in the training material. Anytime I have had a question about the training or even a new idea I had, Mike has not only been approachable, but has gone out of his way to help. Heck, one time he felt that a PM response was not going to be enough to answer what I asked about and asked for my phone number. 10 minutes later we were talking on the phone. He did not have to do that, nor did I expect it. Once you get to know him a little bit, it is not surprising at all that he would do something like that.

To be blunt, I have never seen any of the marketing "gurus" out there try so hard to help someone with their business after the sale. I am sure that some do, but none that I have bought from in the past. That is for sure.

If I could rate this out of 5 stars, I would give it 10. 

Nothing else that I have bought online has come close to the positive impact this has had on my business or my life really.

Thank you for these reviews of the membership. They are very much appreciated.