Sign in to follow this  
zswa

Affordable Real Web Traffic Tool

Alright, I need some advice;

I am trying to find a program that I can place a website link in, and it will provide some accurate data about website traffic, page rankings and what not. Taking straight to a Google search, I found Alexa, what advice would you put out there with Alexa, and which is a good monthly plan to start with?

Also, is there any more programs like this out there? I am looking for affordable, I don't want to break the bank right yet.

SEMrush

What exactly are you trying to find out?

To track the ranks of a site for free you can use https://proranktracker.com/ just up to 50 terms.

http://www.similarweb.com/ can give you some traffic estimates, source of traffic, competitors, etc..

https://www.quantcast.com/ Can give you the demographics of the site (just if it is one of the big sites

we are talking the top 1 million or probably te top 500,000k)

some of them have an online API so you can create your own dashboards.

Cheers

This information actually helps, and thank you for telling me that Alexa is not worth it before I signed up an account. Thank you both for your quick answers, I will be sure to review your comments and check out what you have suggested.

Really I am looking for a way to find traffic reports of competition websites and see what they are doing and what I could be doing to compete.

A response to my post, a big idea I have for the area, my small town, is to prove to businesses that they can be doing so much more to gain more visitors to their websites. My area is about 5 years behind on any technology, so if I can find some good services to offer, I will have the market 100%.

A response to my post, a big idea I have for the area, my small town, is to prove to businesses that they can be doing so much more to gain more visitors to their websites. My area is about 5 years behind on any technology, so if I can find some good services to offer, I will have the market 100%.

Dont you think that a simple Google keyword tool report showing them the search volume for their keywords will suffice? anfter that attach an explanation of what it means, how you get it and how this people can profit from them (contacting you obviously)

Cheers

Dont you think that a simple Google keyword tool report showing them the search volume for their keywords will suffice? anfter that attach an explanation of what it means, how you get it and how this people can profit from them (contacting you obviously)

Cheers

So pretty much what I have been doing already, haha. Looks like my mind was already pointed in the right direction- thanks for your assistance!