Sign in to follow this  
Mike Friedman

Facebook is working on a Dislike button

SEMrush

So it looks like Facebook was working on a much less controversial solution than just a 'dislike' button.

http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/08/with-reactions-facebook-supercharges-the-like-button-with-6-empathetic-emoji/

This makes a lot more sense, and will keep businesses happy that they won't have to deal with a bunch of 'dislikes' if it rolls out like this in the final form.

Up until now I'm still waiting for it though the like, love, haha, wow, sad & angry button works fine for me :)

There is nothing else to wait for. That is their solution to the "dislike" button.

FB is using those emoticons to study your moods.  You just know when these pro-surveillance programs do things like those emoticons, it's not for your benefit.  I use only two. The like button - and the angry button. Period.  I don't care who knows when I'm pissed off over an issue. 

Yes! I have read it just now. Facebook is finally working not only about dislike buttons. This is good whenever there are posts that are not pleasing to be viewed by public. Perhaps, it is to express our freedom to let others know our feelings. 

Nice to hear that information. But I think there is no need to work on dislike button. When you do not click the like button, it only means 2 things "you dislike or you are not using your FB anymore. lol

Facebook has included negative emotions emoji reaction sad and angry, but when many Facebook user raised voice for a dislike button. Facebook Inc made voting and according to YouGov poll report 38% were in favor of a dislike button and 30% were in favor of reaction. But the Facebook owner does not incorporate to make a dislike button. Because they think that  Facebook social platform don't need a voting mechanism for the posts, whether the posts are  good or bad.