Sign in to follow this  
hughsaffar

SEOMatique: Automatic SEO Monitoring and Management Tool

Web Hosting

First time in a long time that I had a site hacked. Just happened last night to two of them.

So one of the cool features of SEOmatique is that it will tell you if content has changed on your page. You can set the percentage change that causes a notice. It will also do the same for links on your homepage. So if someone hacks your site and tries to hide a link in it, like happened to me, SEOmatique picks it up. Or like my other site where they changed the entire homepage, I got a notice that the content had changed.

The links thing is really awesome for catching the sneakier bastards.

Yeah. I am digging it. Need to really sit down and add all my logins to my sites in there. Lot of features and even got some notifications today about a few sites down. Also a big plus it lets you know when it is time for renewal. I think it may send a notification.

I'm not sure I should post here or if there is a support forum, but I get a lot of false errors. Like daily. On all of my sites. When I check my sites, they are always there. No problem.

But Seomatique will tell me 3-5 times a day a site is unavailable. And the sites change but they rotate through each of my network sites. To the point I just ignore them now.

I get those too. You can also go into tools and set it up for weekly update notification instead of hourly.

I think they were working on the Google index. I have a few showing deindexed but they are not.

Other than that loving the software.

I'm not sure I should post here or if there is a support forum, but I get a lot of false errors. Like daily. On all of my sites. When I check my sites, they are always there. No problem.

But Seomatique will tell me 3-5 times a day a site is unavailable. And the sites change but they rotate through each of my network sites. To the point I just ignore them now.

Please open up a support ticket with detail about the websites that got the problem and I will take a look into it for you. What I assume is at that very moment that SEOMatique sends a request it could not get the response from your website which is normal for the cheap shared hostings. Myself, for those websites, change the status check interval to 12 hours or 24 hours, means I am okay as long as the website is not down permanently. I only do check hourly on the website with high traffic that even five minutes server down means loss!

I get those too. You can also go into tools and set it up for weekly update notification instead of hourly.

I think they were working on the Google index. I have a few showing deindexed but they are not.

Other than that loving the software.

The issue with Google index has been resolved, however if you still experience any problem let me know.

One more thing, we are working to adding some new features into SEOMatique. The one we are evaluating at this moment is to add a tool to scrape the website from Wayback Machine (archive.org). It could be useful if you want to bring a dead website back to life when you acquire the domain or while you working on the new website you still can have the old content instead of having the under construction page.

Your feedback would be highly appreciated :)

This review has been long overdue. Hugh, literally knocked this out of the park and went above and beyond what other website monitoring services have done. Sitewink, hahahaha -- forget them altogether with the level of support and features backed right into this.

Speaking of support. I made a suggestion to hugh to implement a way to show what types of links had been added when I get my email notifications of site content changes and link changes. I think he literally added this cool feature within 24hrs of suggesting this -- huge thanks for this!!!

I also love how organized and the ability to categorize my pbn sites so that I can make quick decisions on where I can drop a fresh link. I also love the fact that I'm notified when my PBN site is about to expire.

More recently, I had a couple sites hacked, had I not received my email from seomatique, I might have missed out on taking quick action by using one of my hosting back ups.

Once again, well done, Hugh! I'm sure I missed a few other features I love about seomatique and I highly recommend this service for not only monitoring your PBN's, but also client and money sites as well.

This review has been long overdue. Hugh, literally knocked this out of the park and went above and beyond what other website monitoring services have done. Sitewink, hahahaha -- forget them altogether with the level of support and features backed right into this.

Speaking of support. I made a suggestion to hugh to implement a way to show what types of links had been added when I get my email notifications of site content changes and link changes. I think he literally added this cool feature within 24hrs of suggesting this -- huge thanks for this!!!

I also love how organized and the ability to categorize my pbn sites so that I can make quick decisions on where I can drop a fresh link. I also love the fact that I'm notified when my PBN site is about to expire.

More recently, I had a couple sites hacked, had I not received my email from seomatique, I might have missed out on taking quick action by using one of my hosting back ups.

Once again, well done, Hugh! I'm sure I missed a few other features I love about seomatique and I highly recommend this service for not only monitoring your PBN's, but also client and money sites as well.

I really appreciate the kind words and your support. I am always open to the new suggestions as I believe this is the way you can convert a tool from good to the best!