Sign in to follow this  
patadeperro

Creating backlinks with base 64?

I was thinking.. Have any of you created backlinks towards your money site with base 64 backlinks? I mean inserting base 64 backlinks in your wordpress PBN sites and send them to your money site, in this way even if the competitors find your sites they would not be able to see what is the anchor text, where you are sending them etc... I know that if you analyze one by one they may see it, but they would be undetected by any other backlink tool or would your PBN would be seen as a bunch of hacked sites?

Just wondering, has anybody done anything like that?

Web Hosting

I would think it could be seen as being hacked. This reminds me of Sape type links. I wouldn't even bother making any effort on my own PBN site's using this method. Grab a few Sape links to test things out on.

I would think it could be seen as being hacked. This reminds me of Sape type links. I wouldn't even bother making any effort on my own PBN site's using this method. Grab a few Sape links to test things out on.

But why is your site going to appear as being hacked? if you are inserting the links on the wordpress theme of your PBN sites that are pointing towards the money site... and now that I am thinking a little bit deeper your sites would not be detected as hacked since base 64 is just a way to encode data.

Primarily most websites that have base64 and links injected into them appear as if they were hacked. IDK, seems like an awful way to utilize a PBN. If you're creating legit looking sites, I wouldn't even bother with this method. Try it out and let us know how it works out.

1) Why would you care if competitors found the sites?

2) Inserting Base64 links is a common way that hackers utilize sites they hack. Google can label the site as hacked and discount the links. Then you lose the benefit anyhow.

But why is your site going to appear as being hacked? if you are inserting the links on the wordpress theme of your PBN sites that are pointing towards the money site... and now that I am thinking a little bit deeper your sites would not be detected as hacked since base 64 is just a way to encode data.

I'm sure what Google does to detect base64 links is compare the full cache to the text only cache of the same webpage. The full cache won't show base64 links even in the HTML but the text cache shows the base64 link.

That's the simplest way to find hidden base64 links without having access to the site admin.

BTW, blocking a cache with a noarchive meta tag is most likely useless because I'm sure Google still does a cache for their own data & just turns off the public cache.

More base64 info. for those that want some background on the subject.