I added someone to my ignore list but now want them removed.

When I attempt to do this I get the following error message:

Your secure key, used to verify your identity, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

Huh?

Can anyone help?

Web Hosting

You won't see this cause I'm sure you added me to your ignore. Hmm, what to say here, hmmmm....

Of course you could always log out to read and then do a copy and paste reply.

I hadn't even realized there was an ignore here.

Those never work for me for long. You get other people quoting the person you were trying to ignore and then you have to see the whole response so you can chime in so you wind up undoing the ignore. :wacko:

In the general template for the ignoredusers area, replace the parameter name "authKey" with "secure_key", (four times, without quotes), and it'll work just fine.

Barring that, as a temporary workaround, you can at least do the same thing in the actual URL for the page that displays that error message, and that will work, as well.

Edited by David Beroff

In the general template for the ignoredusers area, replace the parameter name "authKey" with "secure_key", (four times, without quoted), and it'll work just fine.

Barring that, as a temporary workaround, you can at least do the same thing in the actual URL for the page that displays that error message, and that will work, as well.

Thanks David!  I tried that and now I'm able to see this post! .......................... :D

for some reason i cant figure out how to add people to ignore list. help please?

edit: ok i figured it out. this is a weird system here. im used to just clicking on a user and choosing ignore.

Mike, please let me know if you'd like a hand with fixing this.

The issue, according to support, is something with the theme and forum platform version being outdated. I'm not ready to update the forum yet. There is a new version 4 out that was released last year, but I have heard mixed things about it so far.

It's a minor bug I'm not too concerned with right now. In the meantime, if you are going to put someone on your ignore list, just make sure you mean it.

The issue, according to support, is something with the theme and forum platform version being outdated. I'm not ready to update the forum yet. There is a new version 4 out that was released last year, but I have heard mixed things about it so far.

It's a minor bug I'm not too concerned with right now. In the meantime, if you are going to put someone on your ignore list, just make sure you mean it.

Actually, it's not that big a deal. I've noticed that in the bit that says a post was made by someone on the ignore list, there's also an option to "see post anyway".