It's pretty low priority, of course, but I noticed that I'm no longer getting all the email notifications of posts getting liked.  Yes, I checked my settings, and they haven't changed, and yes, I checked my spam folders.  The notifications do appear correctly within the website itself; it seems like it's just the emails.

SEMrush

It's pretty low priority, of course, but I noticed that I'm no longer getting all the email notifications of posts getting liked.  Yes, I checked my settings, and they haven't changed, and yes, I checked my spam folders.  The notifications do appear correctly within the website itself; it seems like it's just the emails.

There have been some issues with emails being delivered in the past, mostly with Gmail and Yahoo..

I will look into it with the host and see if they can shed any light on it.

I've run into similar issues; it comes down to sharing reputation with everyone else on your particular server's IP address.  You might want to consider using a separate mail host, such as Mailgun.  (It's free for the amount of outbound email that you likely have currently.)

I've run into similar issues; it comes down to sharing reputation with everyone else on your particular server's IP address.  You might want to consider using a separate mail host, such as Mailgun.  (It's free for the amount of outbound email that you likely have currently.)

There are not supposed to be any other domains on this IP address. My thought is thought that a previous site screwed it up.

You have a dedicated IP address for this site?  Seems expensive.

Maybe it's possible that the emails are going through a central SMTP server (covering multiple hosting clients) before the email leaves your host?  i.e., Who controls 67.212.161.145?

Also, you're not defining a Message-ID: header, which is sometimes viewed (slightly) unfavorably.

Also, it looks like you don't have an SPF record defined, which also should make a difference.

Here's what I use for Message-ID; I also use the same $unique token to build multi-part email boundaries.

$unique = md5($to) . "." . uniqid() .
                ((PHP_VERSION_ID >= 50300) ?
                    ("." . bin2hex(openssl_random_pseudo_bytes(4))) : ""
                );
        "Message-Id"    => "<" . $unique . "@" . ORG_DOMAIN . ">"

Not related to David's issue, but my issue is topic related.  When I "like" a post, I keep getting "error occurred", however, my "like" does show up!  ???  I guess it's not really a problem, but I thought maybe I wasn't the only one? 

@ David... I have zero idea what you said above... but I'm impressed!  Have you tried unplugging and plugging it back in? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not related to David's issue, but my issue is topic related.  When I "like" a post, I keep getting "error occurred", however, my "like" does show up!  ???  I guess it's not really a problem, but I thought maybe I wasn't the only one? 

@ David... I have zero idea what you said above... but I'm impressed!  Have you tried unplugging and plugging it back in? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a new one. 

What browser are you using?

That's a new one. 

What browser are you using?

UGH!  FF.  It's random, Mike.  It's really not an issue.  It must be "my computer hates me".  I did try and clear cookies with Ccleaner and just got the error again.  Could be my internet just lagging.  I love being in a rural area, but when it comes to online stuff, it can be humbling! 

Oh!!  Well, that makes a lot more sense, then!!! ;){ducks and runs away}

I have spent all morning thinking of a really good come back.  Coffeeeeeee... still didn't help.  You're in trouble David, just as soon as I think of something.  You better be scared mister!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry::ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: 

That's right, I used the ninja guy.  MMWWAAHHAHHHAAAAHHAHAAAA...

Well, this picture is far more flattering than, say, that of a horse's a**....

That's what Tonto was calling the Lone Ranger when he said Kemosabi.  Tonto, means "Idiot".

Khemosabi (with an H)....

Khemosabi is one of the most famous Arabian stallions.  His children et al, are legendary.  One of my mares actually had the same blaze as him, she just didn't have the high socks.  One thing he is super famous for, is the ass he throws.  That's right, I said "ass". :lol:

My boy, in the picture with me, is a Kemosabi grandson.  All of my horses, with the exception of one stallion, have Kemosabi in them.  Now the boy doesn't have the rear that he should, but he's a hard keeper.  David, he's like a circus monkey.  When he's running or trotting, it would make you cry! 

With all that being said, my name (screen name), is HORSE'S ASS!  But I spelled it like an Arabian owner. 

***BOOM!!  NINJA TACTIC.  Now you're wondering why you read all of this.  Meanwhile, I'm covertly doing even MORE ninja things.  :ph34r:   HIY YA!