Sign in to follow this  
Tagiscom

Why Doesn't Adwords Traffic Not Convert at Times?

Ok, legitimate IM question.

Creative Market and Graphicriver for the last week, have stopped working, or my products have not converted.

Both have made money for the last few months, but at the moment CM, hasn't sold anything for almost a month, and GR for a week.

I had a Mothers Day flyer that sold well, at this time, (last year) but this year,  l sold 2 and nada.

CM uses Google Adwords, and their ad's are still being displayed, but zilch. I think that GR is the same, but at least l got one sale recently.

I always thought that paid traffic was consistent, not one month of zero sales, and consistent results the rest of the time.

B)

Web Hosting

Creative Market and Graphicriver for the last week, have stopped working, or my products have not converted.

Both have made money for the last few months, but at the moment CM, hasn't sold anything for almost a month, and GR for a week.

I had a Mothers Day flyer that sold well, at this time, (last year) but this year,  l sold 2 and nada.

CM uses Google Adwords, and their ad's are still being displayed, but zilch. I think that GR is the same, but at least l got one sale recently.

I always thought that paid traffic was consistent, not one month of zero sales, and consistent results the rest of the time.

B)

... any particular reason you posted in the off topic area?

When running 3rd party sales platforms ... you should be aware they break all the time due to

behind the scenes updates. If you have a proven sales record and then it stops dead, the first

thing you should do is run through the entire sales process to make sure it still works.

B)

If you're driving PPC traffic to marketplace sales pages odds are your just buying traffic for other people because traffic is going to browse other sellers products.

... any particular reason you posted in the off topic area?

When running 3rd party sales platforms ... you should be aware they break all the time due to

behind the scenes updates. If you have a proven sales record and then it stops dead, the first

thing you should do is run through the entire sales process to make sure it still works.

Yukon, asked us to put some more IM related subjects in the OT, or bar, so l gave it a go, but obviously it wasn't OT enough.

Some examples might be a good idea?

;)

Yukon, asked us to put some more IM related subjects in the OT, or bar, so l gave it a go, but obviously it wasn't OT enough.

;)

I never asked anyone to post IM threads in The Bar (OT) sub-forum.

There's a PPC sub-forum and this is an Adwords thread, that's why this thread is now in the PPC sub-forum instead of the OT forum.

;)

Dear god no. He said no such thing. The last thing I would want is for anyone to post anything useful in there intermixed with all the bullshit about aliens and people with magical powers. I don't want any members to feel they have to wade through that shitfest to find something useful around here.

What he said was that he was amazed after all the bellyaching about how crappy the conversations about IM topics had gotten at Warrior Forum with little to no moderation or oversight, that few people were taking advantage of a relatively clean community and discussion forum here.