Jill Carpenter

Periscope PLR Private Label Rights HUGE FRESH HOT 2016

SMOKING HOT! Periscope PLR Package 2016 Will Instantly Make YOU an

Authority Periscoper.

From the internet throttled laptops and cracked cell phone screens of Jill Carpenter and Art Moran:

Fellow Spartans!

If you have any interest in Periscope what so ever then this is your day!

Jill here. I've done PLR in the past. Even got RAVE reviews for my work. Let me share with you quickly some screen shots so you know just what I'm referring to:

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-10.11.21-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-10.09.52-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-10.09.39-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-10.07.24-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-10.08.22-AM.pn

These reviews are not about me bragging (well, maybe just a little bit) but more to show you that I KNOW what good PLR is.

Also, I have a keen eye for HOT TOPICS.

My confession......

I did not personally write what I'm about to offer you here. I merely suggested the topic to fellow Spartan Art Moran.

But here is the real confession. Part of me is so jealous of Art, and part of me is so damn pissed off with him that he has been hiding his writing talents from the world for way too long.

I gave Art a challenge to write up some PLR, and I gotta tell ya - he has massively over delivered.

What is my definition of over deliver? How about 10 PLR articles that are over 20,000 words in total?

Yes, you read that right - over twenty thousand words about PERISCOPE!

It's MORE content then a lot of Kindle books!

Some of these articles are so dang long that they are like self contained mini reports. Some of these articles can be easily broken down to give you more like 20-30 articles in total.

We could have broken them down - but we are keeping them as they are so you can let your creative juices flow with the abundant possibilities.

This content is straight from Art's complex writers brain and has never seen the light of day. Be the first to get these exclusively here at Spartan.

blue_buy_now.png

I dare say you could have all the social media content needed to launch your own blog or product about Periscope with this package. It is just ridiculous. 

Honestly, if I've got to hard sell you on this amazing Periscope content then you are probably still stuck on using Windows Vista and think Amazon is just a jungle. Good luck with that.

Here is a list of the current article titles and word counts:

• What is Periscope and Who Created It? [1,329 words]
  • How to Set Up Your Free Periscope Account: Get Started Scoping Guide [1,695 words]
  • Why is Periscope So Awesome? [1,247 words]
  • A Dozen Ways to Build a Following Using Scope [3,415 words]
  • How You Can Use Periscope to Grow Your Business?  [2,772 words]
  • 5 Ways to Start List Building with Periscope [1,981 words]
  • Why on Earth Did Twitter Pay a Reported $100 Million Dollars for Periscope? [787 words]
  • How to Use Periscope for Niche Marketing [3,935 words]
  • WordPress “On-Air” Button for Periscope Users [1,027 words]
  • Conducting Live Interviews on Periscope to Boost Your Authority Instantly! [2,471 words]

Total 20,669 words

blue_buy_now.png

We want YOU to be the first to exploit this virgin content. If you are doing any social media, any video, making any products about these things, or just looking for some really well written informative and entertaining content for your marketing blog then you should already be at the JVZoo checkout and not  still reading this. If you are still here, then I will guess this is what you are looking for:

Rights for Periscope 2016 Article Pack

[YES] Can Be Edited Completely
[YES] Can be broken down into articles
[YES] Can be made into an ebook (even one you sell)
[YES] Can be added to your blog into blog posts
[YES] Can be rewritten and submitted to article directories
[YES] Can be made into video and/or audio

[YES] Can be translated into different languages
[YES] Can be chunked into an autoresponder series
[YES] Can be made into your own ecourse that you sell or give away

[NO] Can be given away for free for someone else to use on their site
[NO] Can be added to Free or Paid membership sites with PLR rights (this is only content to be consumed by you or your audience)
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can give away Private Label Rights
[NO] Can offer Resell Rights
[NO] Can offer Master Resell Rights
[NO] Can sell as a WSO or in the Classifieds on the Warrior Forum
[NO] Can offer as a bonus to a WSO on the Warrior Forum

[NO] Can offer as a bonus on Spartan Marketing Academy
[NO] Can be sold and offered on paid auction sites
[NO] Can be sold on your PLR site

[NO] Can claim original copyright

This is well and beyond top quality PLR.

That's all I gotta say.

blue_buy_now.png

Due to the nature of this content, we do not offer refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. Exceptions to this policy are conditional and can be found at this link here.

As a buyer, you will be automatically added to Art's aweber list so that he may notify you of volume 2 which is already swarming in his head and driving him batty. He may even have a bonus or two for you down the road. You can unsubscribe at anytime, but trust me - this content machine just got fired up and I don't think he's done yet. We promise not to spam you with silly stupid offers - and I promise not to bring that old Farmville PLR out of the basement. Not to you anyway. Well, maybe - if you beg me and send a bottle of Stoli in the mail.

***Support issues will not be handled here on the thread. Please contact the help desk.

THIS IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
Privacy Policy | Contact
Refund Policy | Terms of Service
© Copyright 2016 Huge Web USA

in partnership with IM Freebird

SEMrush

Hey Jill,

This might be a dumb question, but briefly, what is Periscope?

Oh my. You are the Darkest Knight. :)

Are you familiar with Twitter? Well, Periscope is a company that Twitter scooped up and it does all live video broadcasts. You can broadcast on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime and share what ever experience you are having.

The video is then saved and posts to your twitter feed.

You can follow certain people and get an alert when they are live. I've experienced some marketers doing this and see their numbers grow. They talk about marketing things, and they sell what ever it is they are selling at the time.

They build an audience - who can go back and watch replays should they have not been there to see the original broadcast.

You can see people from all over the world! I spy on people in the US mostly, but have seen the UK and Africa and France. I learned some French in Highschool so it was a trip watching these 2 gals chatting and seeing how much I could pick up on what they were talking about. And then they started singing some rock and roll french song.

There was a guy on a boat out in the Atlantic. There is a map displayed to you when you first log in that shows some pins of where the live broadcasts are happening.

Facebook now too has some kind of live video thing they are kicking into so it will be interesting to watch this new era of where social media is going.

Currently, Periscope is considered the most useful 'live broadcast' platforms available, as it offers more features than any other mobile live stream app, and it's evolving several new marketing strategies for anyone seeking to cultivate online real estate.

Add to the fact, Twitter has integrated video feeds directly into the 'tweets' on your Twitter account, they are currently smoking the competition like Facebook, Meerkat, LiveNow, and all other competitors in the 'live stream' video broadcasting world... as Periscope is currently leading the live stream revolution.

In a nutshell, live stream video is merging social media, video, and if used properly can be HUGE for:

- list building
- direct response sales
- delivering training & marketing materials, and so much more...

In my PLR offer, I got deeper into the methods that are generating leads, building a following, targeting leads for specific niche markets, and a lot more.

Personally, I think Periscope is still in it's infancy, as are most 'live stream' mobile platforms... And as such, those who utilize the power of live stream will certifiably increase reach, sales, and their bottom line by getting in now and overcoming all there is to learn from 'live broadcasting' for marketing purposes - in short, anyone can be the next Billy Mays... (No home shopping network needed, just a brain, a smart phone, a solid plan, and something to sell!)

After all,even big time marketers like Frank Kern, Tai Lopez, and others are finding 'live stream' apps to be a powerful addition to their marketing arsenal.

Oh my. You are the Darkest Knight. :)

Are you familiar with Twitter? Well, Periscope is a company that Twitter scooped up and it does all live video broadcasts. You can broadcast on your smartphone from anywhere at anytime and share what ever experience you are having.

The video is then saved and posts to your twitter feed.

You can follow certain people and get an alert when they are live. I've experienced some marketers doing this and see their numbers grow. They talk about marketing things, and they sell what ever it is they are selling at the time.

They build an audience - who can go back and watch replays should they have not been there to see the original broadcast.

You can see people from all over the world! I spy on people in the US mostly, but have seen the UK and Africa and France. I learned some French in Highschool so it was a trip watching these 2 gals chatting and seeing how much I could pick up on what they were talking about. And then they started singing some rock and roll french song.

There was a guy on a boat out in the Atlantic. There is a map displayed to you when you first log in that shows some pins of where the live broadcasts are happening.

Facebook now too has some kind of live video thing they are kicking into so it will be interesting to watch this new era of where social media is going.

Thank you. I suppose I could have just Googled that too. Lol. Your response was much more helpful though.

No, it's on the market for who ever wants to buy.

But I can tell you no one has published any of this content yet. ;)

yeah, my bad. when i read the pitch, i got the impression this was original content for one person. not being aware of what a PLR was, that was ignorant of me. reading up on PLR, i now know that they are basically duplicate content.

so now a better question is, is there a cap to this, or will you sell as many as possible?

yeah, my bad. when i read the pitch, i got the impression this was original content for one person. not being aware of what a PLR was, that was ignorant of me. reading up on PLR, i now know that they are basically duplicate content.

so now a better question is, is there a cap to this, or will you sell as many as possible?

Right now that is left up to Art - who is likely out fishing. He'll pipe in later tonight probably.

Right now that is left up to Art - who is likely out fishing. He'll pipe in later tonight probably.

As of now, we are only offering this as a Spartan Special Offer, and 'NO' we haven't established a sales cap limit as of yet...

We may add this to AwesomePLR.com later for a higher price, but we have discussed 'limited copies' being sold to prevent saturation.

Keeping in mind...

The content was just completed, and as Jill mentioned; "This Periscope PLR offer is 100% original content that hasn't been published anywhere on the web to date" - (not even by Jill or myself.)

For those who may not be aware, it is always recommended that you do some rewriting to make the PLR content more unique to you, your website, blog, and overall marketing strategy, especially, if you are concerned about SEO, rankings, and driving organic traffic.

However, there's plenty enough golden nuggets shared within this (20,000+) Periscope PLR Package to create a free report, eBook, and autoresponder follow up series, and will enable you to easily create some blog or web content with minimal time, energy, or effort.

The luxury is...

You can re-purpose this content into audio files, video files, even into other languages, etc... to target specific interest groups.

Thus, 'duplication concerns' in relation to SEO can be (and should be) avoided by 'doctoring' the written content to match your style, your voice, and your audience as is always recommended when using PLR materials for ranking articles, pages, or content.

Although, if you are 'driving' traffic using 'other direct' methods outside the sole dependency of, and not heavily reliant upon SEO & organic traffic, this can be used as 'cut & paste' content 'as is' using signature files, social media, paid traffic... Or even by 'live streaming Periscope broadcasts!'. (hint...hint!)

In recognition to the fact a couple of respondents are unfamiliar with Periscope & PLR, I am planning to release a free detailed report in the near and not so distant future to accomidate buyers on 'How to use PLR' for a multitude of marketing strategies...so stay tuned in, this will be a 'FREE GUIDE'available soon on AwesomePLR.com as the site is new, though my knowledge is not, lol.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any questions or concerns - feel free to ask here, pm me, or visit AwesomePLR.com/contact-us and shoot me an email, I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Art

PS - as Jill stated, I am also a commercial fisherman (seasonally)... And oddly enough, this season started early and has been too good to ignore. Even still, I am 110% committed to this product and have several more in mind, so I will still check in daily, as I am juggling time between fishing, writing, and creating new products for the web.

Just to sweeten the  deal...

I am currently working on a FREE BONUS REPORT entitled; "10 Ways to Profit - Using High Quality PLR" as I took note not everyone is familiar with the pro's and con's of utilizing Private Label Rights and materials to generate income online. Therefore, I am working hard to have the report finish by next week, and will include an extensive series of blueprints to wit; anyone can start money with Awesome PLR! if used properly.

*Oh, and if you already purchased, I'll be sure to send a copy to your email, and "Yes" it too will include 'resell and maybe even give-a-way rights' to help build your email lists!

I may even create a few bonus generic 3D eCovers... (*I'll post more when it's done!)

AwesomePLR-3D-Cover-Transparent.png