Sign in to follow this  
Darren

Viewing Member Posts Via Profile

Hi Mike,

Sometimes if I like something somebody has said, I'll try to find more posts by that member via the "more posts" link in their profile. However, it doesn't seem that I can see more than one page worth of posts. No biggie, but wondered if this could be fixed?

Could be that I'm missing something simple, of course.

Thanks.

SEMrush

Hi Mike,

Sometimes if I like something somebody has said, I'll try to find more posts by that member via the "more posts" link in their profile. However, it doesn't seem that I can see more than one page worth of posts. No biggie, but wondered if this could be fixed?

Could be that I'm missing something simple, of course.

Thanks.

I cannot find a way to change that yet, but there is a simple workaround. Beside the search bar at the top of the screen is a little settings button that takes you to "Advanced Search". From there you can search by author. Put in the user's name and it will pull all of their posts.

go to profile, on the top right area click 'find content', on the left choose only posts under 'see this members'

there may be some type of note about the age of the content, for example, if i look at mikes content, it says it is limited to jul2015. 

i dont know if you go through the advanced search it will give you anything prior to that.