Mike Friedman

2017 - What Will You Do Different?

Hard to believe, but we are only a few weeks away from 2017.

To me it has always been an arbitrary date, but nonetheless, people generally like to set new goals for themselves when the new year hits.

Rather than strictly talking about business goals, I wanted to start a thread that is a little different. Two questions. The answers can be about your business or your personal life.

1) What will you start doing in 2017 that you are not doing in 2016? 

2) What will you stop doing in 2017 that you are currently doing in 2016? 

I don't expect people to just start throwing up answers. Take some time to think about what you want to commit to. Putting them down in an open forum holds you more accountable. 

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

Okay Mike, I have given this a lot of thought...

In 2017, business wise, I'm partnering with another business woman whose strengths are my weaknesses, while my strengths are her weaknesses, so together, we can rock it. I'll be able to focus and work on the areas of my expertise and she will be freed up to work on the areas of her expertise so we can get everything done and offer the whole package.

I partnered with someone when I was brand spanking new in the online business world and it turned into a fiasco because of my inexperience, naivety and trusting nature. When I severed the the business relationship, revealing that I had learned of that person's scamming ways, they stalked me for two years. It was very frightening and annoying and crippling. So to trust someone to partner with in business again is huge. But, I've learned a lot since then and am so ready to take flight and give this my all and I'm pretty excited about it, too. 

Terra

I have just had my main website put on my own server - and I'll be renovating it and getting the other one online.  Thinking about moving back to Idaho.  Or at least somewhere I can have a dog.  I want to get a few days of work a week someplace that would benefit either animals or the environment, too. I'm not going to go back to corporations. I hate them and I feel like I need to do something valuable for the planet instead. And I definitely need to be out in the community where I can meet people, too. Getting tired of it here.  I swear if you sit quietly on the porch you can hear banjos.  I like small towns - but there's just something not right with these folks. Seriously not right. 

Besides that - not much different. 

Oh, I forgot to state my personal goals for 2017.

Those are to go out and enjoy nature at her finest. Because of my back issue, all last summer I couldn't travel and walk and hike and explore new areas. I couldn't walk long enough to visit museums or take a stroll down the beach. I hated it. So in this up coming year, I'm am going to do those things and I know I will enjoy, appreciate, and savor those excursions.

Sometimes we take for granted the small every day things around us. But I have learned you really don't understand how wonderful those things really are until they've been taken from you, or you've lost them. I'm going to make every minute of them count!

Terra

Cool thing about this question is how it offers up delicious possibilities.

Prolly 3 are key.

1) Perpetuitya miraculature gotta remain undiminished. So kinda appreciatin' stuffya got (or works) requires vigilance, lestya resetya optimum options cozza sum momentary bluster.

2) You sit down withya 2017 list, an' it is heartfelt, an' it is achievable. Max Venna dream an' possibility. An' then — resolve's dagger clenched inya teeth —  you get down to the biz.

3) The sublimely mortal other stuff. The stuffya never thoughta. The stuff never existed before. Chance's stoopidest ever accidents. The playa whims beyondya own desires. Prolly these're the most fucksum fluxsome differentials we got, an' I would not wanna be so set on sum stoopid predefined target asta miss switchin' out an' kissin' freshnessa time's emergin' bloom. Gotta be real frickin' vigilant here I guess.

On a more evidently sensual note, I wanna slooshy more delish pasta down my yawp pipe.

Prolly also I wanna be kinderta penguins.

With their spirited ET leg hops, they do merrily boppity bop on icescapes scheduled for chop.

Thing is, they cuddle together in the frost an' keep their babies warm between their legs.

I am digressin' here.

But such is the inescapable naturea the conundrum posed by the question, I guess:

2017 - What Will You Do Different?

I have already done this exercise with Mike 1-on-1. Most people don't know this (because he is dumb not to advertise it), but Mike does business coaching. I keep telling him he needs to advertise it because he is really freaking good at it. The stuff he has done for my business... holy shit!

So there is my ad for him.

In fact, Mike that should be your #1. You should start advertising your business coaching.

Anyhow, what I like about this exercise is it is different than just putting down your goals for the year. It makes you think about your actual activities and actions instead of just numbers. It also makes you consider what Mike always refers to me as "time vampires". Things that you spend time doing and probably don't need to. 

With that...

1 - 

• I'm going to move much of my business from outsourcers to employees. I outsource a lot of work (often overseas). It has worked. Business is flourishing. However, it also wastes a lot of my time having to constantly correct things, ask for rewrites and redesigns, shift projects to new workers when one flakes out, etc. Any of you that have outsourced a lot of work probably know what I am talking about. I realize that employees will not remove all headaches, and can bring about headaches of their own. However, business is at a place where I need to start developing talent and surrounding myself with more people that are tied into my goals and vision. And I need to find my "Ashley" that I can turn over large parts of the business to so that I can focus on things that will make it continue to grow. It is time to take this internet marketing thing from a hobby to a business.
  • I'm totally stealing this one from Mike. Something I know he does at home that I am going to start doing is we are going to have a "Game Night" in our house. Might be a "Movie Night" instead. I have two kids under 12 and the wife. We are going to pick one night that is just set aside to do something together. Work is not allowed to interfere with that time, ever. 
  • I'm putting away 15% of my profit each month for retirement. I have some retirement savings, but talking with Mike has made me realize I'm not doing nearly enough, and I have the means to do much more. A few less toys and spending on things we really don't need, and 15% will not be that hard.

2 - 

• Facebook and Skype. I am not cutting them out completely, but there are going to be set times that I can use them during business hours. Facebook especially can just lead to rabbit holes that suck up 20 minutes here, 10 minutes there, etc. Damn you Ric Flair and all your awesome posts! And don't even get me started on the political fights in comments over the past year that have taken up way too much of my time.
  • I'm going to stop letting money fly out the window. I'm not awful with money, but I could be better with business expenses. Sometimes I get an email with an invoice and just pay it without thinking if I really need that service anymore. There is $20-24k coming in a month in sales and with that those little $20 hosting invoices or $50 a month for this or that look like nothing. There is savings there to be made though. I need to take inventory of business and trim the fat.
  • I'm going to stop making excuses to not get to the gym 3-4 times per week. I go in spurts, but there is no reason I cannot make it a consistent part of my life.

I may add to this yet, but this is what I have come up with so far.

6 minutes ago, JohnHemmer said:

I have already done this exercise with Mike 1-on-1. Most people don't know this (because he is dumb not to advertise it), but Mike does business coaching. I keep telling him he needs to advertise it because he is really freaking good at it. The stuff he has done for my business... holy shit!

So there is my ad for him.

In fact, Mike that should be your #1. You should start advertising your business coaching.

Anyhow, what I like about this exercise is it is different than just putting down your goals for the year. It makes you think about your actual activities and actions instead of just numbers. It also makes you consider what Mike always refers to me as "time vampires". Things that you spend time doing and probably don't need to. 

With that...

1 - 

• I'm going to move much of my business from outsourcers to employees. I outsource a lot of work (often overseas). It has worked. Business is flourishing. However, it also wastes a lot of my time having to constantly correct things, ask for rewrites and redesigns, shift projects to new workers when one flakes out, etc. Any of you that have outsourced a lot of work probably know what I am talking about. I realize that employees will not remove all headaches, and can bring about headaches of their own. However, business is at a place where I need to start developing talent and surrounding myself with more people that are tied into my goals and vision. And I need to find my "Ashley" that I can turn over large parts of the business to so that I can focus on things that will make it continue to grow. It is time to take this internet marketing thing from a hobby to a business.
  • I'm totally stealing this one from Mike. Something I know he does at home that I am going to start doing is we are going to have a "Game Night" in our house. Might be a "Movie Night" instead. I have two kids under 12 and the wife. We are going to pick one night that is just set aside to do something together. Work is not allowed to interfere with that time, ever. 
  • I'm putting away 15% of my profit each month for retirement. I have some retirement savings, but talking with Mike has made me realize I'm not doing nearly enough, and I have the means to do much more. A few less toys and spending on things we really don't need, and 15% will not be that hard.

2 - 

• Facebook and Skype. I am not cutting them out completely, but there are going to be set times that I can use them during business hours. Facebook especially can just lead to rabbit holes that suck up 20 minutes here, 10 minutes there, etc. Damn you Ric Flair and all your awesome posts! And don't even get me started on the political fights in comments over the past year that have taken up way too much of my time.
  • I'm going to stop letting money fly out the window. I'm not awful with money, but I could be better with business expenses. Sometimes I get an email with an invoice and just pay it without thinking if I really need that service anymore. There is $20-24k coming in a month in sales and with that those little $20 hosting invoices or $50 a month for this or that look like nothing. There is savings there to be made though. I need to take inventory of business and trim the fat.
  • I'm going to stop making excuses to not get to the gym 3-4 times per week. I go in spurts, but there is no reason I cannot make it a consistent part of my life.

I may add to this yet, but this is what I have come up with so far.

And everyone around here thought John was just a loudmouth A-hole... Lol.  :lol:

By the way, you forgot your one about getting an accountability buddy. 

See, I take notes when we talk. ;)

3 hours ago, ShayR said:

I'm going to ponder a while before I post my answer. :) 

From the sounds of your posts lately - you're whole life has been new and different lately.  You might have a difficult time with this one. :D

I've spent a lot of time with my business running around in circles.  Usually it's because I let someone distract me from my current goal.  Other times, it's just me, letting my brain clog up with "to do lists", which turn out to be "didn't get jack shit nothing done list".  

My goal this coming year is get my focus back under control.  One of my biggest distractions is pricing my services.  Seems I focus a lot on the "what" when I turn around and take the "what they're willing to pay me".  It's frustrating, demeaning and it ALWAYS ends up costing me more time than it's worth.  

I have planned out an empire. :P But we all know how much work is involved in empires, right?  Doing it all by yourself, sucks.  So I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself, get the damned work done!  This pile of work on my desk?, it's getting throttled! 

My personal goals.  Two really cool friends keep reminding me to take time for myself!  Go outside, play in my plant room, anything I love to do, and stop feeling guilty that I'm not working!  You know who you are girls! :wub:  

*Shameless plug!  Mike, your time and help have really changed the way I do a lot of things!  This forum and your personal time with me have meant a lot!  It really helps knowing that I'm not alone, there is help and answers available and that it's okay to ask!  You have a ton of great members here that generously give their help!  Thank you to all!  

I think the most helpful thing I could start doing for myself going forward is create a schedule and stick to it.

I work for myself and set my own hours. And I suck at it.

I stay up too late. I wake up way too late. I get to work late. And I tend to waste a lot of the time between the times I'm working. 

I would like to set a schedule where I wake up at a respectable hour, work on my day job a set block of hours, work on my online business a set block of hours, and enjoy the time in-between. I know there's plenty of time in the day to do this and to still get enough sleep. I believe the reason I don't currently do this is because I'm lazy, I have no structure and lack discipline.

Creating a schedule and sticking to it I believe will give me structure, help me get better disciplined, and I'll do better work.

Another thing I think I'd like to start is to practice meditation. I've tried it before and quit. But I've been listening to a lot of Tim Ferriss podcasts lately, where he interviews top performers in all walks of life and tries to pick out what makes them excel. He's interviewed over 200 people and apparently about 80% of them practice some form of meditation.

I'm sure if I stick with meditating for a good period of time, I'll find it helpful. And I think if I make meditation part of my schedule, it could make sticking with both easier.

What I'd like to stop is smoking way too much weed. But that's not happening just yet. I've only recently discovered the dark net and THC concentrates, and a whole new world of cannabis has opened to me, which hadn't existed the last 25 years I've been smoking. It truly is a glorious time to be a pothead.

Plus, I think I can work getting high into my schedule, where it'll help me cut down.

Thanks for starting this thread, Mike. I'm glad to have thought this through and written it down. Now let's hope I do it!

This is a really tough question and so I've been doing some pondering of my own - basically, I'm pretty happy with where things are both personally and in business at this point in my life. While I do have a few business goals, they're routine to me and readily achievable so I won't mention them here. 

I have one large project I'll continue working on in 2017 and possibly launch it in March or April with my partner - that will be an ongoing, long-term project in respect to development, but the core service will be finished.  

Since I'm not doing much business online anymore (mainly due to the Greek Economic situation), I think what I might do is more freelancing and/or maybe...just maybe launch a tech support service for non-techie website owners. The latter idea is simply because it will keep me busy, but not too busy, if you get my meaning. 

I actually envy those of you who are starting out or still building your businesses - I really miss those days...for me it was always about the journey, more so than the end result. 

In any event, I wish all of you success in the coming year :)

There was another forum where intelligent conversations like this happened pretty frequently... Now it is nothing but I'm confused. I built a website yesterday, but nobody is visiting it. What am I doing wrong? type of discussions. So frustrating to weed through all the nonsense.

Anyhow...

1) The big thing I am definitely doing in 2017 is monthly profit/loss statements instead of gathering a bunch of receipts at tax time and figuring it all out. 

I'm also going to start daily and weekly task lists. I need to focus more on what I am doing and what needs done instead of just sitting at my computer for hours on end working, but not really working.

2) I'm going to stop letting my work run into my free time. I'm going to schedule my days better. I need a definite "this is the end of the workday" time.

I am going to stop kidding myself that I am more productive late at night. You almost never hear successful entrepreneurs say that they stay up most nights until 2:00 in the morning.

I am going to stop kidding myself that I am more productive late at night. You almost never hear successful entrepreneurs say that they stay up most nights until 2:00 in the morning.

Actually, I do most of my best writing at night.  Mornings are an obnoxious time of day to me for anything but getting on the road early if I have a rock hunting excursion.   I think success has nothing to do with whether you are a night person or a morning person -- it has more to do with making a schedule that is most natural for your own innate time systems. 

2 hours ago, DKong said:

Last time I hang upside down like a bat after rollin' in from a bar, tellya.

(Dunno where I picked up the bat deal. Prolly sum stoopid online inflooencer.)

15 hours ago, DKong said:

Back around 2005/06, for about eighteen months or so, my youngest daughter at the time would wake up for her 2 am feeding and wouldn't go back to sleep until six or 7 am. So I eventually adjusted my schedule to work through those hours and then slept during the day, so my wife could sleep at night. 

I used to stay up on these 3-day programming jags back in the 80's - it was a very productive time for me. But then again, I was young and in my prime, LOL. 

These days I'm far more productive in the mornings than at any other time of the day and like you said, I do knock off at a regular quitting time. 

Everyone is different, and things do change over time, so just do whatever works best for you.

16 hours ago, DKong said:

There was another forum where intelligent conversations like this happened pretty frequently... Now it is nothing but I'm confused. I built a website yesterday, but nobody is visiting it. What am I doing wrong? type of discussions. So frustrating to weed through all the nonsense.

Anyhow...

1) The big thing I am definitely doing in 2017 is monthly profit/loss statements instead of gathering a bunch of receipts at tax time and figuring it all out. 

I'm also going to start daily and weekly task lists. I need to focus more on what I am doing and what needs done instead of just sitting at my computer for hours on end working, but not really working.

2) I'm going to stop letting my work run into my free time. I'm going to schedule my days better. I need a definite "this is the end of the workday" time.

Exactly what Mike says.

Your life goes through cycles as far as family, the job you have, and even the aging process. 

I have had my most productive times be first thing in the morning, mid-day, like when the kids went to school, and late nights both before kids were a part of my life and after they had finished school. There is no magic "most productive time", so if you are finding you are most productive late at night, keep it up, as long as it works for you. It will probably change with time, then, at that point, be determined to adjust your working hours. :)

8 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

Back around 2005/06, for about eighteen months or so, my youngest daughter at the time would wake up for her 2 am feeding and wouldn't go back to sleep until six or 7 am. So I eventually adjusted my schedule to work through those hours and then slept during the day, so my wife could sleep at night. 

I used to stay up on these 3-day programming jags back in the 80's - it was a very productive time for me. But then again, I was young and in my prime, LOL. 

These days I'm far more productive in the mornings than at any other time of the day and like you said, I do knock off at a regular quitting time. 

Everyone is different, and things do change over time, so just do whatever works best for you.

That's for sure.  When I was in college I took massive course loads - 28 credits a semester.  Very few of the subjects were just black and white.........I was writing over a hundred pages a week and going through hundreds of books a semester.  For weeks at a time I was sleeping every 48 hours. I'd walk my dog around 3 miles, cook, clean house, and otherwise, I was in the books and on the typewriter (ho how much time the net would have saved me back then!).  

When I graduated, I went to bed for a month. Almost literally. I cleaned, took care of the dog, cooked, and not much else. After that my hours never have normalized.  I can't pull all nighters anymore, but I often have to do split shifts on my sleep. It really doesn't bother me at all as long as I can crash out for a couple hours when I get tired.  Now that I'm actually a senior citizen (gak), I do find I have to accumulate my 7.25 hours sometime during the day. 

On 12/8/2016 at 1:40 AM, HeySal said:

From the sounds of your posts lately - you're whole life has been new and different lately.  You might have a difficult time with this one. :D

You're right. :) This has been a whirlwind year. I will be glad when things settle down, to be honest.

I have loved the changes (almost every single one), but I'm tired. All the time. After the holidays, I will be doing some serious adjustments on my resting/working/family ratio, but the kiddos have needed me and my work has been screaming for attention, so I have become a low priority. Not ideal, but (temporarily) necessary.

What will I do differently in 2017?

1. I will be looking at a P&L report each month. I need to keep better track of my business numbers.

2. I have been putting off switching my biz model to one I can be more passionate about. I will make this a reality in 2017. I'm putting the pieces in place over the next few weeks and will unveil it in January. It's time for me to do what I am meant to do.

3. I will have at least one new experience once a month: visiting a new place, trying a new activity, etc. I have been in a rut for so long that I can't do it anymore.

4. I will be focusing on building new friendships in my new city, and going to new in-person meetings for fun and friendship. 

5. I am going to be more involved with activism. 

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks.

1) Starting a PnL every month. I also have an appointment scheduled with my accountant in January to discuss setting up an LLC versus a corporation and will be setting one of them up for my business. I'm also going to start outsourcing more of my work, especially the writing part of it for my affiliate sites. I've been cheap up until now. It's not productive time for me.

2) I'm going to stop writing all my own content. I am also going to stop working all the time (or making myself feel like it anyhow) and get myself on a more set and rigid schedule.

Chase one Rabbit.

Chasing 40 Rabbits.

"Person who chases two rabbits catches neither." – Confucius

11 hours ago, mki said:

Chase one Rabbit.

Chasing 40 Rabbits.

"Person who chases two rabbits catches neither." – Confucius

Hi mki!

The prodigal son returns, lol! Seriously, I was missing you a bit ago and asked about you. It's great to see you back!!

Terra

I just thought of one goal that I keep missing that I will do in 2017 - I'm going to finally launch my Drunken Greek blog:

http://drunkengreek.com/

That's a custom blog - not WordPress or any other. 

Reflecting back on my youth, I never imagined surviving until 2017. Apparently, I was incapable of killing enough brain cells to understand the so-called "societal norms" or " "status quo".

Now that 2017 is here, I am 101% convinced; time seems to move faster in the second half of ones life, as I prepare to turn 45 in just a few months.

While I am not a big fan of setting New Year's resolutions, I am constantly setting new goals.

However, I set a MEANINGFUL goal at age 18 to be finacially free (or in the least) have the freedom and liberty to work when I want, from where I want, from wherever I choose...and not be a slave to the grind. I saw early on what people sacrificed to buy into the lies!

Well.. all-in-all considered, despite having "let go" of damn near everything most people cling to... I feel closer than ever to having accepted all my prior failures, and in turn, feel to have obtained some priceless knowledge, as I continue building the mindset and skillsets to "flip the switch" to illuminate my dreams, ambitions, and goals- in order to acquire the lifestyle I have always known to be within reach.

In coming to better understand human behavior, the powers of influence, and the "intrusions" that litter our paths - consistent with people, places, and things... My greatest weaknesses have been revealed.

Perhaps, my greatest mistake was seperating myself from money. For a spell, I couldn't believe the extent people will travel or the shit they'll put themselves through for tge Almighty Dollar. I hated money for awhile as I took interest in what causes people to abandon their principles, ethics, integrity and piss it all away in the exchange... of money.

Indeed, it was a self-inflicted punishment and one that must end this year, lest it be; I choose to sail off to a deserted island with a clown named Captain Spalding at the helm and a beach ball named Blowbag.

From this day forward...

I NEED to be more forgiving to others for their actions. I NEED to trust in my gutt instincts (as 9 out of 10 times they are right on cue!)

I NEED to STOP questioning both my knowledge and my abilities, and accept my meticulous demands for achieving perfection are in fact; illogical, impractical, and crippling to my growth.

I most certainly need to be the extrovertI once was, put my ass back out there like a top-earning escort in Vegas...for somewhere along life's path I became introverted, hiding my true talents, in fear I'd repeat the experience of being used, underappreciated, and/or completely misunderstood by those whom do not share in my visions.

I WILL NOT prostitute my time for shitty wages or settle for less than my mind, expertise, and skillset are worth... I cannot afford such charity at the expense of impoverishment.

I need to awaken that inner-giant, take full responsibility and control over my perceptions, thoughts, decisions, and actions in life... because in reality, nobody gives a flying fuck if I thrive, suffer, live, or die!

I need to step up to the plate and not settle for getting "on base", but rather swing for the fences and drive home what lives and breathes in my being.

I NEED to STOP trying to dumb myself down - in order to relate to those in my current environment, the ill-regarded influences of the ignorant and seperate the wheat from the chaff in all areas of my life.

*If the people, places, objects, and things consuming my life ARE NOT conducive with who, what, and where I truly aspire to be, and towards that which I desire to be building, growing, or doing- that trash needs to be taken out!

I NEED raise the bar on who and what I let into my life... rather than waste time trying to mentally masterbate and mold them into the people I think they should or could be! (Trust me... I've wasted years, maybe even a couple decades on the aforementioned!)

Overall, I would like to exemplify and become an example to others, take a huge leap of faith and jump off this tightrope I have been foolishly tip-toing on for nearly 10 years, in fear I might face-plant (again)... When I know I'll survive and can openly choose to boldly soar with the eagles anytime I desire to do so.

This day, this week, month, year, or even decade, I NEED to pursue my deep seeded interests, occupy the fields of my own imaginative and innovative mind, fuel the goodness in my heart to recognize, accept, and apply a relentless effort to reach, inspire, edify, educate, and grow a harvest for deserving recipients... and become impervious to the predators who starve themselves of life's pleasures or ignore the necessity to acquiring the means, resoursefulness, meaning, and purpose of being "in servitude" to the true values, priciples, and meaning of; success!

We are all in search of... someone, something, or someplace, and while our points of view, aforethoughts (perceptions), and decisions may alter the actions we choose to take... We are all in constant motion and the pursuit is the true reward for those who are determined to seek a better way of life, happiness, and choose to preserve the freedoms that remain for the next - in posterity.

I know, at times, the rabbit hole runs deep... But, just knowing at every turn awaits new challenges, new demands, and new knowledge to be acquired is inspiration enough for me to know... 2017 should deliver one hell of a kidney punch!

Only true question remaining is; are we truly resilent enough to take the ass whoopings, get back up, and scale life's mountain of dreams?

I believe; "indeed and in trust we are more than capable!'

Clearly, the vast majority will choose to sit in awe, marveling at the absurdity of those who backslide, fail, fall, and get the shit beat out of them in an attempt to climb higher...

But, the minute someone posts a flag of victory and takes the summit...those same critics (who sat idly by, spitting in. the face of adversity, those who took zero risk, contributed nothing... and awaited someone or something to show them the way...) will be quick to jump on the bandwagon "singing praises and following the victor"... like a moth drawn to the light!

I say we torch all these inherent hypocrasies we so tend to uphold, and remain optimistic towards the unknown forces in play. 

This year, I will set free & unleash my birds upon those who remain willfully ignorant and ingested this plaguing delight in the spreading disease of DoofermeSyndrome, and to all those who weeve webs of deciet luring victims in by way of seeking sympathy & pity... Grow some balls! 

This year, I'm done holding my tongue. I will make the transition from burying my talents, and I will tear the ass off the willfully ignorant who think I give a shit about what they think I should be!

If ever the wonder...were to reveal what tomorrow may hold... I'd bet my last dollar that millions of people would not be broke, depressed, stressed out, insecure, or in fear of pursuing that internal truth they already possess.

Yet, I find myself (temporarily paralized, trapped, and awestruck) in observation of my surroundings and I can tell you this; people are petrified to be honest with themselves. They struggle to remove their masks and face the dirty they've swept under the carpet... All-the-while, that dirt is still there!

This year... I choose to be dirty, real, and transparent. All the lies, masks, bs, and ignorance needs to step aside, for before my 46th bithday (April 22, 2018) I will be mentally, spiritually, and financially free... by helping other business minded individuals obtain, sustain, and surpass their personal and financial ambitions.

I will serve those who appreciate, deserve, and desire to earn their freedoms and preserve their integrity, values, and ethical practices...as should we all!

This year... I will burn the ships and take that friggin island... despite having failed in my last few attempts and crawled away limping!

Oh, and since I mentioned transparency... I intent to do this from within my van... as I have long since cut ties with all the shit I do not need in my life.

No more filling boxes with shit I don't need or want. My last residence was a freaking double-wide trailer in the swamps of Florida... Is this where I truly desire to be?

Hell no!

In the company of my trusted companion; Harley (my pitbull) and my best friend and woman of 25 years, I found the PROCESS I have been searching for since the day I got online!

There's much work to do, and I know I owe a huge amount of gratitude to many of you here (and from the other forum) for though many may know not, I have emassed a ton of knowledge from several of you who contributed to my ongoing education!

For that I sincerely Thank-you and wish you and yours a healthy & properous 2017!

Happy New Year!!! 

All the Beasts Shall Quiver, As All the Best Shall Rise Above... and Overcome!

Much Love, make 2017 count!

Art