Sign in to follow this  
Tagiscom

Queen of Sweden, see's Ghosts.

50 minutes ago, Khemosabi said:

doesn't mean that the feet, and where the actual bends in the legs are, isn't PROOF POSITIVE that he's not cleaning up dingle berries! 

Feet? I didn't see any feet. Therefore, I have a different perspective. 

I think they're stuck in a couple of other people's butts where he shoved them as it's quite obvious to me he has a "stick things up a butt" fetish. :lol:

Terra

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin
12 minutes ago, Terra said:

Feet? I didn't see any feet. Therefore, I have a different perspective. 

I think they're stuck in a couple of other people's butts where he shoved them as it's quite obvious to me he has a "stick things up a butt" fetish. :lol:

Terra

Don't mind Theresa. She's probably drunk

(again).

35 minutes ago, Alistair said:

What he has actually achieved and in my opinion is quite brilliant, is he's turned some of you into a bunch of queens, drama queens and you never even saw it coming. Outstanding.

I beg to differ. I saw it coming. I'm a clairvoyant.

Frank

12 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

So, all the time then?

Man, my post deserved a thank you.  The whole "spirits" thing, in a ghost thread...

While I'm downstairs getting another beer, could you take a moment and define "all the time"? 

BRB.

1 minute ago, Khemosabi said:

Man, my post deserved a thank you.  The whole "spirits" thing, in a ghost thread...

While I'm downstairs getting another beer, could you take a moment and define "all the time"? 

BRB.

Think of time as a concept and how it relates to your life.

Now think of all of it.

26 minutes ago, Khemosabi said:

So, 42?  Or is it half past nine? 

I hate trick questions

If you keep drinking as much as you do,  the answer is probably, "Sure, put it anywhere."

2 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

Dammit. I just changed my post.

Ha! 

5 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

If you keep drinking as much as you do,  the answer is probably, "Sure, put it anywhere."

eek.gif

You nasty Boy!!

Terra

13 hours ago, Terra said:

May I make a suggestion?

Echo   Echo  Echo......... Crickets chirping...

LOL!

I think I'll have a go at it anyway.

If I read something here that I don't believe in, I just ignore it, don't respond to it, or choose a little something to comment on from the post that doesn't really address the matter at hand, usually trying to make a funny to lighten the tension.

It really is quite bothersome to see people that you like have at it. I guess I'm just a peacemaker, always have been. And most importantly, it's not fun to see!

Spiritual matters most often lead to arguments and in the past have lead to wars and the slaughtering of innocent people. I know that won't happen here, but I'm trying to make a point. They are never resolved.

Can we please not try to convince others of things they are dead set against and vice versa? And can we practice the art of self control or the art of just looking the other way? It would make for a happier place, this bar.

So, I'll buy the first round. Beer or Pink Moscotti Tosti, you choose.

Now allow me to make a toast! To Peace, Love & Understanding. Cheers!

Hey Frank, I heard that Boo! :angry: Haha!

Terra

True, Terra, l need to post stuff like this and keep the wooden spoon out of it, and not mention Claude, eventhough he is the expert on nonsence. :P

8 hours ago, Alistair said:

I see what Tagiscom has done in this thread, and really it's quite clever. He's started a thread about a queen seeing ghosts and many of you seem to have assumed he's trying to convert you into believing in ghosts. What I believe he has actually done is he's made you focus on the ghost part when in fact it's actually the queen part he's interested in, like a skilled magician focusing your attention on his glamorous assistant instead of his sleight of hand. What he has actually achieved and in my opinion is quite brilliant, is he's turned some of you into a bunch of queens, drama queens and you never even saw it coming. Outstanding.

Darnit!

The real reason was, to post something that will be of interest to some, and to stir the pot a little.

But as others have stated, you can stir til the handle breaks, so, best to leave the spoon out, and leave them to their own devices.

Obviously the risk in stirring, is the scum from under the bridge might dislodge, but that is ok, everyone starts from zero.

B)

4 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

True, Terra, l need to post stuff like this and keep the wooden spoon out of it, and not mention Claude, eventhough he is the expert on nonsence. :P

There you go again, accusing Claude of being an expert on nonsence (sic) because he refuses to agree with your idiocy.

7 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

The real reason was, to post something that will be of interest to some, and to stir the pot a little.

Since the tripe you post has proven time and time again to be of no interest to anyone, your purpose can only be to "stir the pot a little". In other words, it's the dictionary definition of trolling.

9 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

Obviously the risk in stirring, is the scum from under the bridge might dislodge, but that is ok, everyone starts from zero.

So, the risk in your trolling is you might activate people who have grown weary of your crap, or in your words "scum from under the bridge". Way to win hearts and minds, and a prime example of the superiority complex you have.

You just can't help yourself.

Anyway, go ahead and post your rebuttal highlighting to your audience (nobody) how much of a victim/martyr you are after you accused people of being experts on nonsense (correct spelling)  and scum under the bridge.

Before you do that though, can you name the people here who you repeatedly claim are interested in your posts on metaphysics or Martian conspiracy theories? I can name the people who aren't, so it would be interesting to see just how many names are on your list.

1 hour ago, Tagiscom said:

Shane, I can't believe you just said that!

First, you don't need to post stuff like this, you choose to. Second, you need to be smacked with that wooden spoon for mentioning Claude even though he tried to make a deal with you not to mention his name and he'd leave you alone. Lastly, he's not an expert on nonsense. He has life experiences that lead him not to believe it just as you do that leads to your belief. That isn't nonsense. It's choice and fee will to make that choice.

1 hour ago, Tagiscom said:

But as others have stated, you can stir til the handle breaks, so, best to leave the spoon out, and leave them to their own devices.

You shouldn't try to stir the pot at all, not even a little. It's not necessarily what you post, it's your commentary on it that leads to this mess.

I'm not sure how you can stir a bridge. :wacko:

But speaking of zero, that's what you're batting right now. I used to be upset and feel you were getting bullied and nobody hates bullies worse than I, but quite honestly, you are asking for it.

If you would like to discuss ghosts and who believes in them, fine, just leave everyone else out of it as well as all of your snide remarks and innuendos.

That's more likely to bring peace and understanding. Love? Forget about it! You've gone too far now for that to ever happen, lol.

Terra

8 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

There you go again, accusing Claude of being an expert on nonsence (sic) because he refuses to agree with your idiocy.

Gee, l wonder why, maybe it was the nonsense reference?

Since the tripe you post has proven time and time again to be of no interest to anyone, your purpose can only be to "stir the pot a little". In other words, it's the dictionary definition of trolling.

No, interest, sure Sal said it would have been an interest to her, if l kept it civil. You really need to research your remarks. :rolleyes:

So, the risk in your trolling is you might activate people who have grown weary of your crap, or in your words "scum from under the bridge". Way to win hearts and minds, and a prime example of the superiority complex you have.

You just can't help yourself.

Anyway, go ahead and post your rebuttal highlighting to your audience (nobody) how much of a victim/martyr you are after you accused people of being experts on nonsense (correct spelling)  and scum under the bridge.

Before you do that though, can you name the people here who you repeatedly claim are interested in your posts on metaphysics or Martian conspiracy theories? I can name the people who aren't, so it would be interesting to see just how many names are on your list.

Lets, see you used Trolling, crap, Superiority complex, nonsense, and l used a bridge reference. Well, l am convinced.:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Terra said:

Shane, I can't believe you just said that!

First, you don't need to post stuff like this, you choose to. Second, you need to be smacked with that wooden spoon for mentioning Claude even though he tried to make a deal with you not to mention his name and he'd leave you alone. Lastly, he's not an expert on nonsense. He has life experiences that lead him not to believe it just as you do that leads to your belief. That isn't nonsense. It's choice and fee will to make that choice.

True, Terra, but Claude didn't need to call this subject matter nonsence, If he said, "stuff l have no interest in", or "a subject l don't believe in" then l would have left him out of it.

7 hours ago, Terra said:

You shouldn't try to stir the pot at all, not even a little. It's not necessarily what you post, it's your commentary on it that leads to this mess.

I'm not sure how you can stir a bridge. :wacko:

But speaking of zero, that's what you're batting right now. I used to be upset and feel you were getting bullied and nobody hates bullies worse than I, but quite honestly, you are asking for it.

True, l am asking for it, and need to tone it down, l couldn't agree more. And l do thank you for your support, but bullying is also used to push someone off a forum. Someone only needs to push someones buttons, or try to, lol.

7 hours ago, Terra said:

If you would like to discuss ghosts and who believes in them, fine, just leave everyone else out of it as well as all of your snide remarks and innuendos.

That's more likely to bring peace and understanding. Love? Forget about it! You've gone too far now for that to ever happen, lol.

Terra

Ok. But stirring is another way to saying, that maybe posting something like this might help individuals who have a wall up?

B)

12 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

But stirring is another way to saying, that maybe posting something like this might help individuals who have a wall up?

Common sense and intelligence. Translation = "Having a wall up."

3 hours ago, Tagiscom said:

True, Terra, but Claude didn't need to call this subject matter nonsence, If he said, "stuff l have no interest in", or "a subject l don't believe in" then l would have left him out of it.

I asked you to leave me out of it. You'll never have to hear me comment on one of your posts again...if you just leave me out of it. You'll never hear me call your posts "nonsense" again....if ..you...just...leave...me...out...of..it.

I'd consider it a real favor.

7 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

I told you to leave me out of it. You'll never have to hear me comment on one of your posts again...if you just leave me out of it. You'll never hear me call your posts "nonsense" again....if ..you...just...leave...me...out...of..it.

It's not going to happen mate. Just like he can't resist putting emojis in all his post to signify his contempt for us unenlightened buffoons, he can't resist having a go at his detractors either implicitly or explicitly.

The forum does have an ignore function. It might be best to take advantage of it.

42 minutes ago, whateverpedia said:

It's not going to happen mate. Just like he can't resist putting emojis in all his post to signify his contempt for us unenlightened buffoons, he can't resist having a go at his detractors either implicitly or explicitly..

You forgot proplicity, nonplicity, antiplicity, complicity, Riffleplicity, and Metrocity. (Mega-Mind reference)

54 minutes ago, Claude Whitacre said:

I asked you to leave me out of it. You'll never have to hear me comment on one of your posts again...if you just leave me out of it. You'll never hear me call your posts "nonsense" again....if ..you...just...leave...me...out...of..it.

To all you guys,  come on...you all take this forum stuff a little bit too seriously. :rolleyes:

In the end who gives a rats arse, really ?

55 minutes ago, discrat said:

To all you guys,  come on...you all take this forum stuff a little bit too seriously. :rolleyes:

In the end who gives a rats arse, really ?

C'mon Robert.

There are some subjects talked about on this forum that you give a rat's arse about. I've seen you in action. ;)

Terra

If you are going to constantly poke at people and try to shove things in their face when you know they don't want to hear about it and don't believe in, please don't post.

If you are going to post "evidence" and "proof" full of gigantic holes that require huge leaps of faith to believe in and are going to get upset and take it personally when others are not willing to take that leap with you, please don't post.

If you are going to bash others and then get upset when they return in kind, please don't post.