Sign in to follow this  
ShayB

Freebies

If you have a website and you are building a list, what do you give away as a freebie for joining your mailing list?

For one I have a Hotsheet I give away about making money with writing. I want to revamp my personal site, and I'm not sure what to give away for that one. 

Just looking for some inspiration. 😊

Web Hosting

Since my site is somewhat of a different niche venue than most online, I don't USE this, but I have done PLR for other people to be able to use for it. 

I once wrote a series of disaster mini-reports for this purpose. 5 reports that were about 2,000 to 2,500 words each on subjects pertaining to disasters.  People could sign up to receive a series of 5 reports - and of course, the emails would include the links to one of the reports...........along with whatever else the owner of the series wanted to include as sales material in those emails.  Some of the topics in that series were: Lightning, Desertification, Crop failure, etc.  I don't remember the titles or specifics without looking back, but you get the idea.  People in the disaster niches loved this series. 

This type of format gives them 5 emails to "hook" their subscribers.