Sign in to follow this  
Mike Friedman

Anyone else seeing Barbara from Shark Tank in local real estate commercials?

This is for U.S. residents... Well, unless she is doing this outside of the U.S. too.

Recently, one of the local real estate agent teams has started running a commercial featuring Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank. I'll try to find a video of the commercial and add it when I get a chance.

It's more than just her face and a voiceover. She is seen in the commercial interacting with the real estate agent team. I don't know if they did it at a local office or they flew to her.

I'm curious if this is something she is doing on a larger scale across the nation.

Their website is YorkHomes.net, and it makes no mention of the commercial or her that I can find.

They are a popular real estate brokerage in this area, but nothing that special. What I mean is being one of the top real estate agents in York, PA is not like being the number one agent for Manhattan, NY. I cannot imagine her endorsement comes cheap, but I'm also surprised they are not using it on their website or anywhere else that I can find.

Then I started thinking... Is she doing this only for real estate businesses?

SEMrush