Sign in to follow this  
Terra

I'm getting published, Baby!

1 hour ago, Terra said:

You don't have to ask, I'll tell you anyway. The first pic Hubby took, I was smiling, so big in fact, my eyes turned into slits, LOL! I didn't like it. So I tried to keep my eyes visible for the next one.

Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I was sleeping because I'm not feeling well. My brother came up on the train and caught something on it and so rudely passed it on to me. :angry: I'm trying not to cough or throw up because I'm sure it would kill my back. :(

Terra

Well, the pic is pretty cute anyway.  Hope you feel better soon. 

On 12/15/2017 at 1:32 PM, HeySal said:

Well, the pic is pretty cute anyway.  Hope you feel better soon. 

Thanks Sal! And I am feeling much much better, thank you!

Terra

New Year's update:

I'm still waiting to hear from my publishing assistant on when my book will become available for sale. Both types, and waiting to hear about my promotional video trailer they're making. They were down for the holiday which set everything behind. But today it's back to business, so I'm hopeful. I will keep you posted as I am informed. :)

Terra

Hooray!

I just got word from my publishing assistant that the production team is in the process of setting up the links for digital version sale, as well as preparing my Video Trailer, and Press Release!

Call me happy! I love progress. :lol:

Terra

It's only a matter of time now!

I just got word from Cindy this is what is happening now...

We have enabled your printed book for distribution.  

Your book is now in-line for print and the production team will prepare the Video Trailer, Press Release, and set up the links for digital version sale.  Also, a web page dedicated to you and your book and will be created and placed on our website during the publication process. Once this is created for you, I will send you the link and we encourage all our authors to link from their personal websites or Facebook pages to their custom web page on our website.  It will contain your book information, a high-definition video promoting your book, and how to purchase.

As the links for digital version sale are set up, you will begin to see your book available for purchase on sites such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It is also available through Ingram's world wide distribution chains, which is very exciting!

It does take a little time for the complete listing to be available as retailer websites are using source/meta data information to populate their listings. What this means is, you may see an incomplete listing on sites for a short period of time, but only for a short time.  Each individual bookstore determines what books that they will physically stock on their shelves. Nearly every bookstore has the ability to stock and order your book if they wish. 

Needless to say, excited doesn't begin to describe how I am feeling right now!!

Terra

Well, it's happened.

Here Comes Little Jenna Jafferty appeared on both the Amazon and Barnes and Noble sites today. Hooray!

The listings are so new though, they don't include the cover of the book, just the description, Haha!  But, they are there and I couldn't be happier!! :)

Terra

1 hour ago, Terra said:

Well, it's happened.

Here Comes Little Jenna Jafferty appeared on both the Amazon and Barnes and Noble sites today. Hooray!

The listings are so new though, they don't include the cover of the book, just the description, Haha!  But, they are there and I couldn't be happier!! :)

Terra

Congratulations Terra!

Here is the link on Amazon for anyone interested.

Here Comes Little Jenna Jafferty

1 hour ago, dwolfe said:

Great job Terra, yet Amazon said it is out of stock ?  Hope you get some sales ASAP ! 

Actually I have, Don.  Amazon sold out their initial stock already. Hooray!!

Barnes and Noble still have some available online though. :)

Terra

UPDATE: My book is now available at a ton of different online bookstores and is also available as ebooks on many of them, but the most exciting thing to me right now is seeing it listed in the search engines in different languages! I have seen it in Japanese and in whatever language the Swiss speak, LOL!

Terra

Swedish?...

Böcker av Terra Kern
Sökningen gav 1 träff.

Here Comes Little Jenna Jafferty
av Terra Kern
HÄFTAD, Engelska, 2017-11-01, ISBN 9781640032248

Terra

UPDATE:

I'm still waiting for my press release to be released, but my video trailer has been finished.

I must say, I am having the time of my life. It's such fun watching the process of the whole thing. 

What kind of sucks is that I only get book sales reports quarterly so I won't know how many have sold until March 31st. BUT, I will wait patiently, lol!

Terra

Yeah, yeah, shame on me! It's been too long since I was here. Sorry. 🤔

Update:

I got my first quarterly report and royalty check and I am pleased with them both.

I have been enjoying doing book reads for children in elementary schools and love it! Hearing them laugh and respond in other ways as well to something you wrote is amazing!

I have my first book signing scheduled for June 23rd and am beginning my marketing campaign to libraries and local book stores too.

I was blessed to have my son design my marketing tools for me. He kicked it!

This is the poster he designed for my table at signings ~

32807810_2020530684863739_15923702532522

This is the sell sheet he made for me ~

32810192_2020530751530399_38611351533969

And the bookmarks ~

32764887_2020530821530392_34553876473236

And the best news of all is that my second book in the series is in the process of being published as well and is due to be released this coming fall. Whoo Hoo! 

Terra

Well done Terra and congratulations on seeing all your hard work pay off - you're an inspiration to all of us! 

5 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

Well done Terra and congratulations on seeing all your hard work pay off - you're an inspiration to all of us! 

Aww! Such a sweet thing for you to say! 💕

Thank you so much, Mike. 

Terra

Hi guys!

Popping in to give an update or two, LOL!

I had my first book signing Saturday and on the 19th my new grandson arrived 1 month early but perfect.

What do these two things have in common you ask? He made a special appearance at my book signing!! Hooray!

Book Signing

Baby just a little bigger than book

And as of today, my book is available on Walmart (dot) com in their online bookstore! I'm so excited!!

Thank all of you for your support!! 💕

Terra