Sign in to follow this  
Terra

I'm getting published, Baby!

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin

10 minutes ago, ThomasBelknap said:

Congrats on all the success Terra!  Sorry about the eye.  No doubt the surgery will fix that.  In the meantime, you will be an awesome pirate.

Thanks so much Thomas!

Ha! Doc gave me a hot pink eye patch for the bad eye and so my son bought me a hot pink bandanna to match. LOL!  Hot pink pirate it is! 🙂

Terra

Uggh! I cannot wait until my eye surgery! My eyesight is getting worse daily. 😭

Anyway, I am happy to announce that I did receive my box of complimentary books this past week. so the release of of my second book is getting closer and I am confident it will be out before Christmas! Hooray!!

Here's the photo to commemorate the event, lol! Oh and sorry if it is blurry, I can't tell because everything is blurry, LOL!

Book-2-in-The-Little-Jenna-Jafferty-Book-series.jpg

One more thing, my books are going to be carried in a local bookstore beginning November 24th! Hooray!

Terra

Now that my life has calmed down a bit, I have an update.

My second book has been released. Hooray! I ordered some of them as soon my publisher let me know I could and I have sold them out already, They are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Walmart.com, and iTunes. I don't think the physical book will arrive before Christmas though.

Anyway, this is the Video Book Trailer...

And, just out today is the press release which I absolutely love!

Terra Kern's New Book 'Little Jenna Jafferty in Changes, Challenges, and Chuckles' is a Charming Book of a Spunky Young Heroine's Adventures.

36e11a6c73686d41a7ce04aea200.jpg
PRESS RELEASE  UPDATED: DEC 14, 2018 03:00 EST

Recent release "Little Jenna Jafferty in Changes, Challenges, and Chuckles" from Covenant Books author Terra Kern is an absorbing novel that follows a young girl named Jenna who gets herself caught up in all sorts of tricky situations, needing to rely on her gutsy imagination, boundless curiosity, and family and friends to wriggle out.

CLARKSTON, Mich., December 14, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Terra Kern, a children’s author from South East Michigan where she lives with her husband and rescue dog, has completed her new book, “Little Jenna Jafferty in Changes, Challenges, and Chuckles”: a delightful childhood adventure.

In Terra Kern’s first book, “Here Comes Little Jenna Jafferty”, little Jenna didn’t want anything to ever change. She was happy and thought her life was perfect. But now, it isn’t. From the changing of the seasons, to big sister Janine starting school, and baby brother Jason starting to walk and talk, Jenna’s life presents new challenges.

In her newest book, “Little Jenna Jafferty in Changes, Challenges, and Chuckles”, little Jenna’s story continues to unfold in the 1960s from one hilarious predicament into another with some precious moments sprinkled in along the way. Jenna means well; she always does. But her curiosity, deep well of emotions, and stubborn streak have a way of interfering with the best of her intentions!

It seems no matter what her intentions, Jenna’s spunk and very literal grasp of the world around her get her straight from one comical situation into the next. Will she ever figure out how to manage her wild curiosity, or will her abundant imagination get her into more messes than even she can dream up?

Published by Covenant Books of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, Terra Kern’s new book is a glowing reminder of the scrapes, hits, and misses that the abundant spirit of youth has a habit of getting into when faced with big changes in life.

Inspired by the adventures of her own girlhood, Kern offers a more innocent world where, no matter how messy it gets, things always seem to work out in the end, if you approach it with the inspiring resourcefulness and spirit of little Jenna.

Readers can purchase “Little Jenna Jafferty in Changes, Challenges, and Chuckles” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, or Barnes and Noble.

Also, my books will be available in another local bookstore just after the first of the year.

2018 has had its ups and downs for sure, but over all it's been a good one despite my health issues.

Terra

Hi guys!

I hope all is well with you all.

This update is going to be bittersweet...I'll share the bitter first. My father-in-law passed away this past Monday. He started in the hospital with double pneumonia, then went to hospice and there, held on for 6 whole days. It was so hard, but he finally succumbed. 😭😭

Secondly, I am excited to share with you the awesome doors of opportunity that have opened up to me.

I am co-authoring a book which is an anthology that will be filled with women-only co-authors with courageous stories of bravery, overcoming obstacles, and prevailing over tragedy. This book will serve as a tool to inspire, uplift, and empower women worldwide! Wow! It should be out this coming fall.

But that's not all. I am excited to announce that I also accepted an invitation, and am now therefore, on the writing staff at Courageous Woman magazine! Gah! I'm honored and humbled to be asked to be a part of both of the above.

And yes, I'll still be writing my series as well. Little Jenna is just getting started. 

Terra

Terra, I am sorry to hear about your loss.  It is crazy to think how fast things can spiral out of control.  

Congrats on all of your hard work!  As a woman, I am already inspired.  I can't wait for the Little Jenna movies.  

On 1/20/2019 at 7:24 AM, ThomasBelknap said:

Terra, I am sorry to hear about your loss.  It is crazy to think how fast things can spiral out of control.  

Congrats on all of your hard work!  As a woman, I am already inspired.  I can't wait for the Little Jenna movies.  

Thank you Thomas!

And, um, you know I love ya right? Then let me just say that you are almost the ugliest woman I've ever seen! LOL! 🤣

Movies? Ha! I think I want a cartoon series. 😀

Terra