Sign in to follow this  
PaulSch

Acceptable Marketing or Just Plain Fraud

This guy must think everybody is totally stupid or he released his product a bit too early.

And people wonder why Internet Marketing gets a bad rep.

Fake Screenshot by Luther Landro.jpg

They don't "Pay More" for "Stronger Certificates" - they all use the same encryption. The difference is whether or not the organization is vetted as part of the process. 

I'd love to know where that came from to in order to see the entire sales page.

I checked out the sales page - typical IM spinning of a non-problem into a life changing one (the sky is falling). Some of the points he's spun:

1. SSL is a requirement for all websites (it's not)

2. Installing SSL will move you to page one of SERPS (it won't).

3. Google will place a red warning label in the Address Bar on non-SSL sites (they won't - the warning label only appears when a problem exists with a site's certificate, not the absence of one).

Another full of shit marketer selling the idea that it's OK to to rip people off. 

[EDIT]

For item number 3 above, what I've highlighted in bold is presently correct, but Google indicates that it will change the warning label to red for non-SSL sites at some point. I couldn't find anything definitive related to the change, only that it's supposed to happen. 

[/EDIT]

I got this in an email from Warrior Plus.

I won't post the link again 'cos there's no point now as everything is now 'legit' as there are no dates showing now.

Thanks for your responses.

21 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

I wonder if someone reported it to Warrior Plus and that was the result or if someone pointed it out to the seller. If it was reported to Warrior Plus and they did not ban the seller, that is kind of shitty.

I reported it to Warrior Plus. It's still for sale. It's very shitty.

I also contacted the vendor and here is his response. It's totally convinced me of his honestly and integrity.

fake screenshot 2.jpg

Well, surprise, surprise. Despite the image being proven to be fake it's still being used and the product is still being sold on Warrior Plus so I guess Thomas was right. Warrior Plus has done absolutely nothing to protect it's buyers from fraud.

22 hours ago, yukon said:

Maybe he really is from the future.

If he was he could have got the lottery numbers from next weekend, won £10,000,000,and stopped peddling crap.

1 hour ago, PaulSch said:

If he was he could have got the lottery numbers from next weekend, won £10,000,000,and stopped peddling crap.

time travelers are not permitted to use their powers to help themselves. just like psychics.

On 2/1/2018 at 4:03 PM, PaulSch said:

I reported it to Warrior Plus. It's still for sale. It's very shitty.

I also contacted the vendor and here is his response. It's totally convinced me of his honestly and integrity.

fake screenshot 2.jpg

As a "Coach", and being aware that the "Earnings Screenshot" is fake, he's still OK with allowing the offer to go through under his name? Wow! 

#LutherLandroFraud

6 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

As a "Coach", and being aware that the "Earnings Screenshot" is fake, he's still OK with allowing the offer to go through under his name? Wow! 

#LutherLandroFraud

And why would anyone use a screenshot from a "coaching student" unless what you are selling is a coaching program?

1 hour ago, Mike Friedman said:

And why would anyone use a screenshot from a "coaching student" unless what you are selling is a coaching program?

Yep. Pretty obvious that he is lying. 

It's a shame. I thought Warrior Plus was a little less shady that the WSO marketplace at Warrior Forum. Guess not. Neither seem to care about allowing scammers to sell to their visitors.