Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PaulSch

Acceptable Marketing or Just Plain Fraud

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

I will never understand why sites go soft on these people. Ban them and do everything you can to make sure they don't come back. It's not that complicated.

 

They're desperate for money, that's why they don't care what they sell.

Look at WSOs, same thing, desperate host slowly dying and trying to squeeze every cent out of the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, yukon said:

They're desperate for money, that's why they don't care what they sell.

Look at WSOs, same thing, desperate host slowly dying and trying to squeeze every cent out of the site.

 

If you are talking about Warrior Forum, then yes. Even without having access to their backend, it is pretty obvious to any observer that they are not making much money since being bought. 

JVZoo though? I don't think they are desperate. They seem to have tons of new sellers all the time. Who knows though? Maybe they know if they went through cleaning up stuff like that it would be a huge chunk out of their sellers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

 

If you are talking about Warrior Forum, then yes. Even without having access to their backend, it is pretty obvious to any observer that they are not making much money since being bought. 

JVZoo though? I don't think they are desperate. They seem to have tons of new sellers all the time. Who knows though? Maybe they know if they went through cleaning up stuff like that it would be a huge chunk out of their sellers.

 

I've never once seen any affiliate network that directly targets IMers and not selling a lot of junk.

There's a HUGE difference between folks that sell to IMers and folks who sell to non-IM niches (ex: hobbies, business, etc...). Those two groups of people have totally different mindsets. It's like night and day when it comes to morals.

I'm talking majority here... I realize there's some IMers with souls, but the majority would take your money and leave you hanging. Throw in some 3rd world traffic and it gets worse.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yukon said:

I've never once seen any affiliate network that directly targets IMers and not selling a lot of junk.

There's a HUGE difference between folks that sell to IMers and folks who sell to non-IM niches (ex: hobbies, business, etc...). Those two groups of people have totally different mindsets. It's like night and day when it comes to morals.

I'm talking majority here... I realize there's some IMers with souls, but the majority would take your money and leave you hanging. Throw in some 3rd world traffic and it gets worse.

 

I did not mean to imply in any way that you will find nothing but high quality products at JVZoo. I was commenting on your comment about them being desperate. I think they have enough sellers that when a blatant scammer is pointed out to them like this one that they would give them the boot and it would not effect their bottom line.

On the other hand, I just saw recently that they are in a big legal battle, so maybe they are more desperate than I realized.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 hours ago, Wunderkind said:

On the other hand, I just saw recently that they are in a big legal battle, so maybe they are more desperate than I realized.

Where did you see that? 

4 hours ago, yukon said:

I've never once seen any affiliate network that directly targets IMers and not selling a lot of junk.

There's a HUGE difference between folks that sell to IMers and folks who sell to non-IM niches (ex: hobbies, business, etc...). Those two groups of people have totally different mindsets. It's like night and day when it comes to morals.

I'm talking majority here... I realize there's some IMers with souls, but the majority would take your money and leave you hanging. Throw in some 3rd world traffic and it gets worse.

Holy shit - something we can agree on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIG Mike said:

Where did you see that? 

 

They sent out an email. I deleted it. They made a blog post about it too.

https://blog.jvzoo.com/the-power-of-truth/

I heard heard some whispers about it before. I think something along the lines of E. Brain Rose and some other stock holders were not paid what they thought they were going to be paid or what they thought they should be paid. Not really sure of the details, but I'm sure someone could dig around for the court filings if they wanted to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 2/9/2018 at 10:08 PM, Wunderkind said:

 

They sent out an email. I deleted it. They made a blog post about it too.

https://blog.jvzoo.com/the-power-of-truth/

I heard heard some whispers about it before. I think something along the lines of E. Brain Rose and some other stock holders were not paid what they thought they were going to be paid or what they thought they should be paid. Not really sure of the details, but I'm sure someone could dig around for the court filings if they wanted to.

 

Thanks for that - I recall that E. Brian Rose got screwed by them quite some time ago. 

I watched the video by their CEO...God, I thought I was watching Trump shouting "Fake News", LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BIG Mike said:

Thanks for that - I recall that E. Brian Rose got screwed by them quite some time ago. 

I watched the video by their CEO...God, I thought I was watching Trump shouting "Fake News", LOL. 

 

There was this video of a 71 year old driving a boat and he ended up running over a smaller fishing boat.  It was pretty bad, but luckily no one was hurt.  The relative of the 71 year old told police he was on his phone while driving the boat.  The cops asked the old dude whether that was true and he told the cops that was "Fake News".  haha   

Fake News is the gift that keeps on giving.

I just watched the video and she is a little whacky with the Trump references.  Fake news, fake dossier?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally I have the info from the horse's mouth. I got an email from Warrior Plus saying that my query was now 'closed' so I guess that Warrior Plus is happy with people selling junk with fake screenshots showing 'income proof'.

 

I would be very interested in knowing Warrior Plus's legal position on this but quite frankly can't be bothered to pursue this any further. I've got better things to do like watch the grass grow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.