Sign in to follow this  
Mike Friedman

One of our members could use your help

I know many of you have been following this thread about @HeySal over at Warrior Forum.

For those unaware, she is in a battle with cancer and could use some support from the community. Every little bit helps. The thread explains it better than I could.

There is work being done to set up a special WSO over there were all proceeds will go to Sal. When that is up, I'll share the link here. Sounds like there will be some great products in there at a price that will make it a ridiculously good value.

There is also a GoFundMe page setup where you can donate to the effort.

I know many people here visit both forums. I also know some have sworn that place off, so I just wanted to make sure this reached everyone.

If anyone wants to add any other info that I missed, feel free to do so.

UPDATE: The offer has launched. Click here to check it out.

Thank you SO MUCH Mike for posting this!  

Sal has also set up a blog that lets everyone know what she's doing to combat this as well as keeping everyone updated on her wellness.  

I have got this WSO about finished, I needed some info from Sal, which I got, so I'm gonna roll this sucker out a.s.a.p.  :)  *There is some really awesome, awesome stuff in there folks!

~ Theresa

P.S.  If anyone has any questions about the WSO, or needs/wants to get in contact with Sal, just PM me please.  

5 hours ago, Khemosabi said:

Thank you SO MUCH Mike for posting this!  

Sal has also set up a blog that lets everyone know what she's doing to combat this as well as keeping everyone updated on her wellness.  

I have got this WSO about finished, I needed some info from Sal, which I got, so I'm gonna roll this sucker out a.s.a.p.  :)  *There is some really awesome, awesome stuff in there folks!

~ Theresa

P.S.  If anyone has any questions about the WSO, or needs/wants to get in contact with Sal, just PM me please.  

Can you post the link to her blog here? I missed that.

Mike -- Thank you.  So much.  I feel like I have a whole troop of guardian angels watching out for me.  You folks are just rock solid. 

I hope people do go read the blog now and again.  I might be able to get some info out that each of you will be able to use sometime.  Cancer isn't exactly rare these days.   

I'll probably only be posting a couple of times a week as I fatigue really fast.   

Thank every one of you who has donated time, money, talent, or even just well wishes.  You have awakened me to emotions that I was unaware of until now.