Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yukon

New York parents win legal battle to evict son, 30

Recommended Posts


Web Hosting

24 minutes ago, yukon said:

Warrior Forum rebel living in his moms basement refuses to GTFO.

The parents did everything imaginable to get this fool out of the house.

 

 

If I was the parents, I'd sell the house and move to Boca Raton leaving the 30 year old virgin behind.

When Claude was born his parent's immediately put him up for adoption. Interest soon dried up when people saw how big the baby was.

It was the only time in history that a hospital maternity unit had used the phrase: "Giving Girth"

True story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The parents should have waited till he left the house  for a few hours. Thrown all his belonging in the driveway and changed the locks. That would of kept  him out !   Plus save a day from going to court. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, yukon said:

Warrior Forum rebel living in his moms basement refuses to GTFO.

The parents did everything imaginable to get this fool out of the house.

 

 

If I was the parents, I'd sell the house and move to Boca Raton leaving the 30 year old virgin behind.

No need to worry.

He can just win this and everything will be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Here in Greece, kids generally live at home until they get married, often into their 30's (and sometimes longer). Kids leave home relatively briefly to attend university and males to do their required military service and then return. In some cases, they move out to work in another city, but that's more of an exception than the rule. 

For example, my secretary is 27 years old and still lives at home with her parents and 26 year old brother. They could of course, rent an apartment locally, but why bother with the expense? My wife's cousins are 33 and 37 years old - the younger one finally moved out last year to live with her fiancee (they just got married a few weeks ago), but the older one still lives with her mother.  

Family is important here and parents wouldn't have it any other way, especially given the economic problems the country has. Many of these "kids" living at home don't have jobs (massive unemployment here) and are supported by their parents. They use the time to pursue further education, work at part-time or temporary jobs or just do what they can to help out their parents. But again, this is the norm for Greece - it's a situation that has always worked well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BIG Mike said:

Here in Greece, kids generally live at home until they get married, often into their 30's (and sometimes longer). Kids leave home relatively briefly to attend university and males to do their required military service and then return. In some cases, they move out to work in another city, but that's more of an exception than the rule. 

For example, my secretary is 27 years old and still lives at home with her parents and 26 year old brother. They could of course, rent an apartment locally, but why bother with the expense? My wife's cousins are 33 and 37 years old - the younger one finally moved out last year to live with her fiancee (they just got married a few weeks ago), but the older one still lives with her mother.  

Family is important here and parents wouldn't have it any other way, especially given the economic problems the country has. Many of these "kids" living at home don't have jobs (massive unemployment here) and are supported by their parents. They use the time to pursue further education, work at part-time or temporary jobs or just do what they can to help out their parents. But again, this is the norm for Greece - it's a situation that has always worked well. 

 

 

I get that and it makes sense but the guy in this situation didn't contribute to the family in any way. He was basically like having a squatter living in their house. They even tried to pay him to leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, yukon said:

 

I get that and it makes sense but the guy in this situation didn't contribute to the family in any way. He was basically like having a squatter living in their house. They even tried to pay him to leave.

I can go by what it was like and is now in the UK. To buy or rent housing used to be much cheaper, house prices and rentals have spiraled out of control as land has become more expensive due to an unchecked increasing population. So, unless you have a really well paid job, you just can't afford it. So, more people live at home with the parents who paid, relatively a lot less for their house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
22 hours ago, yukon said:

 

I get that and it makes sense but the guy in this situation didn't contribute to the family in any way. He was basically like having a squatter living in their house. They even tried to pay him to leave.

I saw an interview with him on CNN - strange dude....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 9:54 AM, BIG Mike said:

Here in Greece, kids generally live at home until they get married, often into their 30's (and sometimes longer). Kids leave home relatively briefly to attend university and males to do their required military service and then return. In some cases, they move out to work in another city, but that's more of an exception than the rule. 

For example, my secretary is 27 years old and still lives at home with her parents and 26 year old brother. They could of course, rent an apartment locally, but why bother with the expense? My wife's cousins are 33 and 37 years old - the younger one finally moved out last year to live with her fiancee (they just got married a few weeks ago), but the older one still lives with her mother.  

Family is important here and parents wouldn't have it any other way, especially given the economic problems the country has. Many of these "kids" living at home don't have jobs (massive unemployment here) and are supported by their parents. They use the time to pursue further education, work at part-time or temporary jobs or just do what they can to help out their parents. But again, this is the norm for Greece - it's a situation that has always worked well. 

 

Yeah ,here in the States it's just a different culture especially with White Anglos. I know I was 24 when I finally moved out of my parents house and that was pretty old.

And I don't think it has anything to do with Family or being close. But rather an indoctrination that has been ingrained in the Mind's of Americans since the birth of the  Country. The mantra of getting out there and making your ""dent  in the World and going after  the American dream has been paramount. Many people here would argue that you are being unhelpful and NOT being a good family member by letting a son or daughter stay there til there 30 or older rent free. These Italian men who are mamas boy's til their 40s is just flat out bizarre to almost every American man. They would be laughed out of the States for such behavior

My wife is Hispanic and we've had this Discussions   a lot. All of here cousins , aunts, uncles, and siblings have stayed here in San Antonio their entire lives. Being close in distant and in relationship to Family means everything to them. She bucked the trend and wanted to see the World and went all the way up to Boston University for her College. She loved getting away from South Texas.

But Family is huge down here. We have to go to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter to her Cousins. Aunts , Uncles etc..etc.. and many other holidays as well. Growing up, my wives only friends were her Relatives.

Being like this has its Pros and Cons. The Pros is that the Family is always there including the rough times when people are in the hospital or need help after a job loss or break up. You can count on the Fam 100%

The Con is that it limits your Growth as a human being and experiencing the World and meeting new people. And also limiting your Advancement in a Career because you don't want to move away from relatives

 

But to me I will not ever quite understand it. It's just the way I grew up. Don't get me wrong Iam close to my parents and brothers but with Cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, uncles etc..etc..it's a little much for me.  And The Cons outweighs the Pros ,imo.

 

Personally, my two daughters one way or the other will be out by 25, the very latest. If I had 2 sons I would give them 3 months after graduating from College and they would be out...one way or the other  even if they need to go down to the mission shelter to stay ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 12:54 PM, BIG Mike said:

Here in Greece, kids generally live at home until they get married, often into their 30's (and sometimes longer). Kids leave home relatively briefly to attend university and males to do their required military service and then return. In some cases, they move out to work in another city, but that's more of an exception than the rule. 

For example, my secretary is 27 years old and still lives at home with her parents and 26 year old brother. They could of course, rent an apartment locally, but why bother with the expense? My wife's cousins are 33 and 37 years old - the younger one finally moved out last year to live with her fiancee (they just got married a few weeks ago), but the older one still lives with her mother.  

Family is important here and parents wouldn't have it any other way, especially given the economic problems the country has. Many of these "kids" living at home don't have jobs (massive unemployment here) and are supported by their parents. They use the time to pursue further education, work at part-time or temporary jobs or just do what they can to help out their parents. But again, this is the norm for Greece - it's a situation that has always worked well. 

 

Wait.

Don't you have like 6 kids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem I got is how I could mebbe use a 30yo guy got noplace to go.

Nah, waitaminute, lemme be specific.

Problem I got is how I could mebbe use a 30yo guy got evryplace to go.

Nah, waitaminute, lemme be even more specific.

Problem I got is how I could mebbe use a 30yo guy got evryplace to go, plus also he don't mind I cook like shit an' he cool with the smoochie.

Nah, waitaminute, lemme be even more specific 'bout nailin' it.

Problem I got is how I could mebbe use a 30yo guy got evryplace to go, plus also he don't mind I cook like shit an' he cool with the smoochie ... an' when we gazin' sweeto into each other's eyes, evrythin' in our peripheral vision kinda disappears.

Nah, waitaminute, I ain't been sufficiently lewd to figure no CUCUMBER HUMOR.

K, so in the abscencea 30yo guys descendin' 'pon Moi in their desperado droves, gonna go check my refrigerator an' sob deeply ...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This women is delirious.

"Maybe he'll live in a mansion", wtf, how?

She clearly lives in her moms basement.

The news guy in the video is hilarious.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
13 hours ago, discrat said:

Many people here would argue that you are being unhelpful and NOT being a good family member by letting a son or daughter stay there til there 30 or older rent free. 

I do get what you're saying, but here, we shake our heads, wondering why American families thinking parenting stops at 18 or 22 or so. We would argue that if you're not giving your kids every opportunity, you're a bad parent (not directing that at you personally). 

13 hours ago, discrat said:

These Italian men who are mamas boy's til their 40s is just flat out bizarre to almost every American man. They would be laughed out of the States for such behavior

Living at home well into adulthood doesn't make someone a "Mama's Boy" - except maybe in the states. My wife's brother lived at home on and off until he was in his late thirties - in between, he's lived and worked in various places around the world. He knows he's always got a place at home. Now he's married, lives on an island and has two great kids of his own. 

13 hours ago, discrat said:

The Con is that it limits your Growth as a human being and experiencing the World and meeting new people. And also limiting your Advancement in a Career because you don't want to move away from relatives

That I don't agree with this at all and maybe I wasn't clear about it in my post - kids do move away from home if their career takes them in that direction. My secretary, for example, travels extensively during the summer - probably more so than most Americans do. Living at home allows her to save her money and pursue her dreams - her parents are very supportive.

A good friend of mine and his wife (both in their 30's) lived with his mother for a couple of years, until he decided to emigrate to Australia for the opportunities they saw. 

13 hours ago, discrat said:

Personally, my two daughters one way or the other will be out by 25, the very latest. If I had 2 sons I would give them 3 months after graduating from College and they would be out...one way or the other  even if they need to go down to the mission shelter to stay

Bearing in mind that I was born and raised in the US (lived there until I was 39), I still don't understand why you'd force them out the door. 

2 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

Don't you have like 6 kids?

Five, but whose counting? LOL

Here family is everything and we have a huge one - as the "Head" of the extended family, I make sure everyone is taken care of (sounds like the Mafia, don't it, LOL). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This 30 year old guy has to be out of his parents house in less than 24 hours (noon this Friday).

...but get this.

Alex Jones gave the 30 year old $3,000. He's going to use the money to rent an airbnb house/room and when that money runs out he's moving in with a cousin.

 

 

Quote

 

"I think it's really unfair that I'm not going to get enough time to really prepare a good move," he said.

 

 

Thirty years wasn't enough time to prepare to move out? WTF?

Good luck to the cousin, that guy will be living in his basement until he's 60 years old. It's like feeding a stray cat, not going anywhere.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BIG Mike said:

That guy is worse than I thought.

Apparently he's been arrested for stalking and harassing text messages.

So in total, he's had people give him $4,100 since Feb 2018 to move out... and still complains.

The thing is, he keeps claiming he has an online business that makes money. So what's the problem, take his money and get out. He's obviously not making any money, lol.

Plus he has a gun and compound bow. This will probably not end well. He's clearly not rational.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

Those poor Text Messages, he should be locked up for life for that.

 

I get the pun but the guy looks like Weird Al and creeps around houses at night.

If I was the parents I'd be staying in an airbnb myself, somewhere out of state, like Boca Raton, lol.

This is the 30 year old virgins last night in his parents house. No way I'd be there, ha, ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2018 at 4:04 PM, BIG Mike said:

I do get what you're saying, but here, we shake our heads, wondering why American families thinking parenting stops at 18 or 22 or so. We would argue that if you're not giving your kids every opportunity, you're a bad parent (not directing that at you personally). 

This is different. I know lots of families that have adult children living with them. And these adult kids are going to college, working part time...or just choosing to live at home until they get married. And the parents love having them at home.  But that is way different from having an adult child not contribute anything, and feel entitled....a parasite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister inlaws ex-husband is a man child (almost 30 years old), lol.

His dad owns him.

He works for his dads business and he pays him like it's an allowance, like a teenager. I call him Bobby, from the cartoon King of the Hill. No joke, his dad owns a propane business. Gawd that's funny. He even looks like Bobby.

He's never worked anywhere else or done anything on his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, yukon said:

My sister inlaws ex-husband is a man child (almost 30 years old), lol.

His dad owns him.

He works for his dads business and he pays him like it's an allowance, like a teenager. I call him Bobby, from the cartoon King of the Hill. No joke, his dad owns a propane business. Gawd that's funny. He even looks like Bobby.

He's never worked anywhere else or done anything on his own.

When I watched King Of The Hill, I would see him outside drinking with all those stereotypes and wondering if they their were actually people like that in the US. Having been here since 2003, I would say now, I have met them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

When I watched King Of The Hill, I would see him outside drinking with all those stereotypes and wondering if they their were actually people like that in the US. Having been here since 2003, I would say now, I have met them all.

I agree. I have met people that I simply cannot believe exist in real life. I met a man that looked exactly like Peter Griffin on Family Guy...and a young man that looked and sounded exactly like Fry from Futurama. Yup, there are stereotypes because these people exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Claude Whitacre said:

I agree. I have met people that I simply cannot believe exist in real life. I met a man that looked exactly like Peter Griffin on Family Guy...and a young man that looked and sounded exactly like Fry from Futurama. Yup, there are stereotypes because these people exist.

Lol, Peter Griffin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.