Sign in to follow this  
The AMOL

Watched Two More Movies

9 hours ago, The AMOL said:

Supposedly, my 3 day ban is the result of a technical glitch. The only actions I took proceeding the ban, were around 5 SPAM reports and a couple of innocuous posts. I have been informed that none of the mods are taking responsibility for the ban, so I think that when they were banning the spammers, I got caught-up in the frenzy.

It's a shame, as some of my best work is done on Saturday mornings.  🙂

If nothing else, Jonathan and Ryan have something to bring a little happiness to their pathetic lives, for a few days.  lol

Cheers.

I don't understand how a "glitch" causes a 3-day ban. I've used vBulletin in the past. Never saw that glitch pop up. 

I also don't understand how that cannot be immediately fixed. That is ridiculous.

And F Ryan.

SEMrush

4 hours ago, JohnHemmer said:

I don't understand how a "glitch" causes a 3-day ban. I've used vBulletin in the past. Never saw that glitch pop up. 

True - but I'm special. Anything is possible

I also don't understand how that cannot be immediately fixed. That is ridiculous.

It's a weekend. All the Admins are at church.  🙂

And F Ryan.

I'll pass. Never know what you might catch as I've heard that bat-shit crazy is contagious.

It's not a big deal. Honestly, it has been very soothing on my nerves.  lol

On 10/6/2018 at 7:09 AM, The AMOL said:

If nothing else, Jonathan and Ryan have something to bring a little happiness to their pathetic lives, for a few days.  lol

Cheers.

BF ,you're letting Fear intrude into your Life. Take hold of that Fear roll it up and put it far away in a mental drawer that you never ,ever again have access to. Until you release that Fear  and have a sit down talk with BF you will never be able to have an enriched Life. A life full of  pink bunnies and laughing daffodils. A life that BF deserves. A Life without Fear means a Life without bondage. Break the chains of Fear, BF, and you will be free and Success will be all  yours ;)

On 10/9/2018 at 4:18 PM, discrat said:

BF ,you're letting Fear intrude into your Life. Take hold of that Fear roll it up and put it far away in a mental drawer that you never ,ever again have access to. Until you release that Fear  and have a sit down talk with BF you will never be able to have an enriched Life. A life full of  pink bunnies and laughing daffodils. A life that BF deserves. A Life without Fear means a Life without bondage. Break the chains of Fear, BF, and you will be free and Success will be all  yours ;)

That's why he blocked me on the WF. No more Lan Fear

On 10/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, Lanfear63 said:

That's why he blocked me on the WF. No more Lan Fear

That wasn't fear. It was tears - of boredom. The worse thing you can be in my book is predictable, repetitious and unimaginative. My reason for blocking you doesn't extend beyond that - but neither does your creativity  🙂

3 hours ago, The AMOL said:

That wasn't fear. It was tears - of boredom. The worse thing you can be in my book is predictable, repetitious and unimaginative. My reason for blocking you doesn't extend beyond that - but neither does your creativity  🙂

I thought you blocked me because I was critical of your beloved ripoff glue products or that I expressed surprize that your parents were  still around.

Now I know the real reason..you just don't like being challenged.

I'm putting you up for adoption

On 10/23/2018 at 7:25 PM, Lanfear63 said:

I thought you blocked me because I was critical of your beloved ripoff glue products or that I expressed surprize that your parents were  still around.

I told you that my father is dead and that my mother is terminally ill. Did you graduate from the Trump Empathy University? You're really a very foul person. I am too, but I'm generally faking it.  lol

Now I know the real reason..you just don't like being challenged.

I don't like being challenged by mental midgets, since they are no challenge at all and I won't lower myself to their level. Call me crazy!

I'm putting you up for adoption.

I'm putting you up for euthanasia.

37 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

I had no idea about the status of your parents. Nothing I said was meant to offend.

You can't offend me, my friend. I'm just busting your balls as you have continuously busted mine. No apologies are ever needed. There is nothing you could ever say to me or about me that would force me to feel ill-will, towards you. I'm just being me, or at least the 'online' me. If I'm ever really mad at you, it''s not really, 'you.' It's the 'online' you - and let's face it, that clown is a total douche. I'm going to go on the premise that someone, somewhere, loves you - so in real life, hopefully you're not THAT bad.

So now that we have established what you can say about me - let's just get one thing very clear. Watch what you say about my f'ing Mac. That's where I draw the line. 🙂

Cheers.

17 minutes ago, The AMOL said:

You can't offend me, my friend. I'm just busting your balls as you have continuously busted mine. No apologies are ever needed. There is nothing you could ever say to me or about me that would force me to feel ill-will, towards you. I'm just being me, or at least the 'online' me. If I'm ever really mad at you, it''s not really, 'you.' It's the 'online' you - and let's face it, that clown is a total douche. I'm going to go on the premise that someone, somewhere, loves you - so in real life, hopefully you're not THAT bad.

So now that we have established what you can say about me - let's just get one thing very clear. Watch what you say about my f'ing Mac. That's where I draw the line. 🙂

Cheers.

Your Apple, it's a most wonderful piece of art, design and technology.

And that smell, it's almost addictive? 😀