Sign in to follow this  
JohnHemmer

Where did my thread go?

SEMrush

40 minutes ago, JohnHemmer said:

I posted a thread that has disappe.... Oh wait. Wrong forum. Nevermind. Carry on.

I don't think "What Barbie Doll Outfits Have You Got" would have got much response here anyway. 😉

15 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

That's why I would not respond. 

You would not respond because you only have nude GI Joe's

I bought over 100 GI Joes...that I am going to program to kill Dan Riffle. If they are  nude, that's their decision. I don't judge.

1 hour ago, Princess Balestra said:

Mosta the nood GI Joes I seen are solid 12 inchers ... but what is gowin' down with their absurdly generous thigh gaps?

You obviously know nothing...that's in case they get pregnant and have to give birth.

1 hour ago, Claude Whitacre said:

You obviously know nothing...that's in case they get pregnant and have to give birth.

Aw, see — but those guys got way more options for birthin' than regular thigh gap slooshie or Caesarian.

Gotta figure ifya split 'em at the waist or rip their heads off, prolly you gonna generate a hole sufficiently gapey to release even horses an' stuff.

tbh I ain't no fanna dolls & action figures.

For sure, you can dress 'em up real trendy, but under the hood they insufficiently bendy.