Sign in to follow this  
whateverpedia

Daylight Saving in the UK

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin
1 hour ago, Dan Riffle said:

Because you're so good at them, I usually take your puns for granite, but this one's a lode of schist.  

Because you're so good at them, I usually take your puns for granted, but this one's a load of shit.  

Jesus, where did you lean to spell? 

15 minutes ago, whateverpedia said:

Since you polluted this site with your mugshot you've become a lot boulder haven't you?

Dan feels comfortable when he has knowledge of a subject. He's a Huge Stones fan.

45 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

Dan feels comfortable when he has knowledge of a subject. 

In other words, Riffle has never been comfortable....especially with his sexuality. Look at his photo. At first, I thought it was the SNL character Pat.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, Claude Whitacre said:

Because you're so good at them, I usually take your puns for granted, but this one's a load of shit.  

Jesus, where did you lean to spell? 

Wait! What? You think Whatty is Jesus! 😮 😀 😅

30 minutes ago, Terra said:

Wait! What? You think Whatty is Jesus! 😮 😀 😅

No, he thinks Riffle is. I can see why he said that though as Riffles picture does look like a face on a burnt piece of toast.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:08 PM, Lanfear63 said:

No, he thinks Riffle is. I can see why he said that though as Riffles picture does look like a face on a burnt piece of toast.

Wrong! I think Dan's even better looking than I first imagined because of what Claude said, haha!! 

43 minutes ago, Terra said:

Wrong! I think Dan's even better looking than I first imagined because of what Claude said, haha!! 

I appreciate that,  Terra. That's high praise coming from you considering I don't sport the Magnum perm that gets your loins burnin'.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:14 PM, Dan Riffle said:

I appreciate that,  Terra. That's high praise coming from you considering I don't sport the Magnum perm that gets your loins burnin'.

Hahaha!I said I thought you were good looking not that I wanted that to have anything to do with your loins or mine. 🤣😜

On 12/17/2018 at 1:58 PM, Terra said:

Hahaha!I said I thought you were good looking not that I wanted that to have anything to do with your loins or mine. 🤣😜

Hey, did everybody read that? Terra said I'm good looking. 

Take that, hosers!