Sign in to follow this  
Mike Friedman

Great Marketing Idea

So I just got hit up by Best Buy and thought I would share what they are doing. I'm sure this has other applications and could be used in a ton of different ways. It's not a unique idea and I have seen other companies do something similar.

I got an email this morning from Best Buy with a certificate. The certificate is worth between $5 and $5,000. The only way to find out its value is to have it scanned in a store. And it expires in 2 days.

I'm sure it is only worth $5, but the not knowing is killing me. Since it's only 10 minutes away... yeah, I'll be at Best Buy.

Web Hosting

1 hour ago, Mike Friedman said:

You'll get nothing and you'll like it

Man, being your favorite rough.  You could have at least swiped the pen from the cashier for me.  

Does this mean I should take back the whole entertainment center I bought you?  75" TV with an espresso machine, kegerator, indoor grill and fax machine.  It's a corner unit.  

27 minutes ago, Khemosabi said:

Man, being your favorite rough.  You could have at least swiped the pen from the cashier for me.  

Does this mean I should take back the whole entertainment center I bought you?  75" TV with an espresso machine, kegerator, indoor grill and fax machine.  It's a corner unit.  

Yes. I hate expresso.