Sign in to follow this  
Lanfear63

Sales Assistants Bias Towards Overweight People

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin
25 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

Because you're worthless and easily deflatable?

I never knew I was deflatable until you sucked the air out of me......you were so....professional. Afterwards I felt deflated, drained, and grateful.

11 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

So how would that work with vibrators? Rubik's Cubes? Flat screen TVs? Shipping containers? Books? Crowbars? Etc.?

You really need a sales assistant advising you on those things?. Aside from flat screen tv's on which fat people are pushed towards buying curved screens.

7 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

Yes. Especially vibrators.

Just have a look at how many models there are: Vibrators for sale.

How my sensitive fanj protests at your bawdy Oz humor!

Thing is, most cellphones recharge offa the mains via an intermediary cable to figure end users all kinda productively swanky without bein' terminally ZAPPED.

If it's troo that all invention is conflux ... gotta be a market for powerin' these babies down steada firin' up batteries an' expectin' miracles.

Thing is, ultimately vibes lack pulse.

You wanna ride out anyplace super intimate, you want feedbackstuffs touch onya heart.

Kinda mutual beato.

Toes flyin' offa feeto.

We in it togethah kinda treato.

Yeah, so mebbe my CONNECT MY ASS to A WHATTO VIBRATOR deal — powered down thx to a POTENTIALLY MARKETABLE CONFLUX CABLE — ain't so sweet as the flush out iris mwah any time yummo miraculature consoometh all.

Anyways ... gotta go wash a buncha clothes an' sit toppa the washer while it schwimmies round, tidyin' up my life.

If I think immodest thoughts as I sit, Yogically serene, with Emily Dickinson open in full splendor between my toes, it is only bcs I dream always of exotica, I guess ...

On 11/20/2018 at 2:07 PM, Claude Whitacre said:

I never knew I was deflatable until you sucked the air out of me......you were so....professional. Afterwards I felt deflated, drained, and grateful.

With Riffle,  "Air" is the Least of Your Worries 😮

39 minutes ago, whateverpedia said:

I gave your post a thanks for this piece of  helpful information. We would never have figured that out for ourselves.

I was going by what Mr Riffle said as he has met Claude in person. I think he mentioned it a couple of times.