Sign in to follow this  
mki

CBD oil is legit.

I walked into a health food store to pick up a vitamin that I take and I noticed that they were selling CBD oil, which I thought was illegal in my state.

My biggest concern was the price and I was highly skeptical that it might be snake oil.

I would also note that I am very sensitive to drugs and can tell when an aspirin kicks in. I can just feel it.

I just tried it about 5 minutes ago and it's absolutely legit.

It doesn't make you high at all but I can definitely feel a distinct but mild calming effect and I can feel the glands in my face relaxing.

I also have pain from using a computer my entire adult life and that pain is barely noticeable.

I was also working out earlier today and had some muscle soreness, that pain is gone now.

Note that I kept the oil under my tongue for about 60 seconds.

Edit: Not much more time went by and my mood is noticeable better now. Definitely legit...

Edit2: The visual after effects that I have that are caused by computer vision syndrome are almost gone. This stuff is fucking amazing...

Edit3: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRYING THIS... IT FEELS LIKE ALL OF THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF SMOKING MARIJUANA WITH ZERO HIGH...

SEOPress WordPress SEO plugin
On 3/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, mki said:

IT FEELS LIKE ALL OF THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF SMOKING MARIJUANA WITH ZERO HIGH...

That sentence makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, perryny said:

That sentence makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. 

There's a range of effects, with the oil, you don't get the head fog feeling. It still relaxes you and it still kills pain.

It doesn't make you hungry either I've noticed. I'm actually less hungry.

14 hours ago, mki said:

There's a range of effects, with the oil, you don't get the head fog feeling. It still relaxes you and it still kills pain.

It doesn't make you hungry either I've noticed. I'm actually less hungry.

That's why Whitacre uses it to lose weight. CBD actually stands for "Claude Belly Deflator"

On 3/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, mki said:

Edit3: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRYING THIS... IT FEELS LIKE ALL OF THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF SMOKING MARIJUANA WITH ZERO HIGH...

Getting high IS the positive effect of marijuana.

Welcome to the placebo effect.  🙂

Frank

I just read an article on people giving CBD to dogs.  It made it sound very promising.  My dog already has a little arthritis and I've been giving him Cosequin for years.  I'll definitely look more into CBD if his arthritis gets worst.  Anything to give him the best quality of life for as long as possible.  I have a feeling him and I will be taking it together.  haha

More articles are coming out against pot use linking it to psychosis.   Apparently people haven't figure out smoking anything every day is bad for you!

19 hours ago, Dan Riffle said:

Claude smokes 6 or 7 pork butts every day. How's he still kickin'?

I'm pretty sure he faked smoke them like kids did with candy cigarettes.  Do they even sell those candies anymore?   I can't imagine anyone getting away with selling something like that these days.

18 hours ago, ThomasBelknap said:

Princess, don't forget to clean that broomstick before you return it.

So, like ... ima flyin' around the place, juicin' up the chemospectacular direct from my straddle-friendly driver seat ... an' I gotta return it?

I would wish always for broomstick stuffs to figure same deal as my actschwl head.

Bcs what is the point in endeavorin' to slap on Max Allure Mascara if'n the mirror reveals only a beheaded torso?

Got a tellya ima t pin' wit my TONGU NOW bcs my f ng rs be n f ck i n' reca l d.