Sign in to follow this  
whateverpedia

Brilliant

Web Hosting

Gal is real cool — a troo antidote to plenty manufactured teen image-seekersa tryin' to rule YouTube with zero charisma an' a buncha real stoopid ideas.

Gotta hope we see more inspiration like this bcs environmental ishoos been way too fringe for too long.

Plus also, I may get musself one of them hats to replace my pink pussy affair.

Gal is a Capricorn.

Seems we down to the real srs shit. AFTAH ALL.

As a Sajjo, natchrly ima WELL VERSED in the ideah my apartment is on fire — mostly cos I SO FRICKIN' LOUSY COOK.

Aw, yeah — but OVENS from BEYOND that could (quite easily) fry all hoomankind choice from possibility of existence ...

uh huh, ain't no kinda Wal-Mart spazzout meal gonna fix that schwango.

Time I leveled up into a troo & present monstah, thinks Moi.

1 hour ago, Princess Balestra said:

Gal is a Capricorn.

Seems we down to the real srs shit. AFTAH ALL.

As a Sajjo, natchrly ima WELL VERSED in the ideah my apartment is on fire — mostly cos I SO FRICKIN' LOUSY COOK.

Aw, yeah — but OVENS from BEYOND that could (quite easily) fry all hoomankind choice from possibility of existence ...

uh huh, ain't no kinda Wal-Mart spazzout meal gonna fix that schwango.

Time I leveled up into a troo & present monstah, thinks Moi.

That's exactly what I was going to say. I think.

Here's an excellent article on why Greta Thunberg has been so effective, and also why the right wing fossil fools have been so ineffective in their attacks against her. Worth a read.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2019/9/26/20882958/greta-thunberg-climate-change-trump-attacks-right-wing

21 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

Here's an excellent article on why Greta Thunberg has been so effective, and also why the right wing fossil fools have been so ineffective in their attacks against her. Worth a read.

https://www.vox.com/energy-and-environment/2019/9/26/20882958/greta-thunberg-climate-change-trump-attacks-right-wing

This is one unexpected and amazing young lady. Thunabergs are Go

Woa, read this: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10022396/greta-thunberg-meltdown-wont-help-world/

It makes my blood boil. Jeremy Clarkson has always been entertaining and witty despite being opinionated. This shows him to be one of the most Ignorant and arrogant assholes on the planet. Everything he accuses this girl of not being grateful for is under threat of disappearing. As for saying, leave it to the adults, they will sort it out. It's obvious that they are not. What an ignoramus.

23 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Woa, read this: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10022396/greta-thunberg-meltdown-wont-help-world/

It makes my blood boil. Jeremy Clarkson has always been entertaining and witty despite being opinionated. This shows him to be one of the most Ignorant and arrogant assholes on the planet. Everything he accuses this girl of not being grateful for is under threat of disappearing. As for saying, leave it to the adults, they will sort it out. It's obvious that they are not. What an ignoramus.

One of the best ways you can tell if someone is wrong, is by how they attack the opposing idea. 

A person with a better point of view will argues the point of view.

A person with a weaker point of view (weaker meaning less rational), will attack the person. This always happens when someone is angry, and feels threatened by a better idea.

The result though...is that others that share the weaker point of view will ignore any evidence...and equally ignore a better argument....and see it as an attack on their position.

It's why...when I have no real knowledge of a subject, I watch the arguments. Weak vindictive arguments (to me) always mean a bad idea. at least that's my way to judge positions.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, Claude Whitacre said:

Weak vindictive arguments (to me) always mean a bad idea. at least that's my way to judge positions. 

Even tho I stoopid, I know this is smart.

I guess there is a natchrl flow point for how emotion gotta be — our daily moods ebbin' an' flowin' with those of our fellow hooman persons in ways that acknowledge the similarities an' differences between triggers an' loves an' evrythin' we got gowin' down in our heartfeltest booby doos.

Vindictive stuffs ain't got no heart.

An' it is perhaps from here that they derive the essential weakness makes for a polarisin' kinda argument based on feelin' steada facts.

For sure, that is why I don't take stuff so personal no more.

Steady cryin' musself to sleep till my cuddlies lost all their faux fur in a flood, I got to thinkin' 'bout how mebbe sum people so frickin' stoopid they might actshwlly think I got sumthin' gowin'.

Gimme anothah year, I'm hopin' to grow into a fully fledged megalomaniac with a side hustle in kneejerk benevolence.

2 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

Why?

She and her generation are the ones who will be left the mess that old folks have created and will have to clean it up (if possible).

Children are a protected class for a reason. 

8 hours ago, vriga said:

Isnt she too young to interfere with worldly happenings...

It's not her age, it's her ideas. A good idea is a good idea no matter where it comes from. If she was just blathering on, she would have no effect. People pay attention to her because her words are full of fire and light. 

And....your post is a perfect example of something I just said earlier....

"A person with a weaker point of view (weaker meaning less rational), will attack the person. This always happens when someone is angry, and feels threatened by a better idea."

I never pass up an opportunity to quote myself.

1 hour ago, whateverpedia said:

Non sequitur.

Not at all. The question was posed that she might be too young. We protect children because they do childish things. If we don't view children responsible enough to drink alcohol or vote, we probably shouldn't view them wise enough to blindly follow their ravings on global politics and they should be used as political puppets. 

1 hour ago, Dan Riffle said:

Not at all. The question was posed that she might be too young. We protect children because they do childish things. If we don't view children responsible enough to drink alcohol or vote, we probably shouldn't view them wise enough to blindly follow their ravings on global politics and they should be used as political puppets. 

I agree. We should never blindly follow anyone's ravings. 

43 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

And we leave the decision about what "children" do up to their parents. Her parents don't seem to have any problem with what she's doing.

Who's using her as a political puppet? The global movement she started began with her sitting outside the Swedish parliament alone. The fact that that action has inspired millions of people, young and old, around the world is what frightens the "establishment". The fact that the movement has grown from one teenage girl to a global phenomenon in around a year is also terrifying to those who have, at best, sat on their hands, and at worst actively blocked action.

As far as "children doing childish things", her actions and articulateness are at a level way beyond her tender age. Also, on the subject of her articulateness, she expresses herself very well in English, which is not her native tongue.

50 minutes ago, Dan Riffle said:

I have been studying all the traps with regards to her. She skillfully evades all the pitfalls of taking award money, sponsoring or lending her name to anything money making in the solutions, she avoids any politics. Offers to get herself across the atlantic so she can deliver her message she will take. So far, she's been flawless. She just wants to deliver a simple message: "Do something about it" The only thing I fear is that someone will eventually train a gun on her.