Jack Gordon

Was it something I said?

SEMrush

I'm working with the host to hopefully get things resolved. We have been having some brute force attacks out of China, Russia, and Iran.

I've tried a few methods to block those countries, but it slows the site down tremendously (like adding about 40,000 lines of code to the .htaccess file). 

I think the host is working with a skeleton crew this week, so it has been slow going back and forth with them.

3 hours ago, Mike Friedman said:

I'm working with the host to hopefully get things resolved. We have been having some brute force attacks out of China, Russia, and Iran.

I've tried a few methods to block those countries, but it slows the site down tremendously (like adding about 40,000 lines of code to the .htaccess file). 

I think the host is working with a skeleton crew this week, so it has been slow going back and forth with them.

I suppose that you should feel flattered that anyone from those countries would want to launch a DDos attack on your site? I suppose it's Shanes theories and conspiracies and my Mandela thread. They don't want people to know the truth. 😉 Plus of course, Claude's even wilder science claims.

My Christmas wasn't ruined, but l tried!

Or this forum showed a "too many attachments, so we can't show you the site" message, then after several back door approaches and a couple of different browsers and OS, assumed it was a serious elf attack, and got back to Xmas day.

B)

2 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

I suppose that you should feel flattered that anyone from those countries would want to launch a DDos attack on your site? I suppose it's Shanes theories and conspiracies and my Mandela thread. They don't want people to know the truth. 😉 Plus of course, Claude's even wilder science claims.

Geesh, Mark, this isn't your new years resolution is it?

:o

15 minutes ago, Tagiscom said:

My Christmas wasn't ruined, but l tried!

Or this forum showed a "too many attachments, so we can't show you the site" message, then after several back door approaches and a couple of different browsers and OS, assumed it was a serious elf attack, and got back to Xmas day.

B)

Dan Riffle had nothing to do with this

On 12/28/2019 at 9:31 AM, Lanfear63 said:

Dan Riffle had nothing to do with this

I think he had everything to do with it.

He'll do anything to try and sabotage the annual Whattys awards which will have this year's nominees announced on 1/1/2020.

15 hours ago, whateverpedia said:

He'll do anything to try and sabotage the annual Whattys awards which will have this year's nominees announced on 1/1/2020.

Dan's an activist. He's already tried to sabotage the Gegnome project

On 12/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, Jack Gordon said:

I'd like that in the form of a wind-boarding trip with Sir Richard Branson at his island please.

The best we can do is a water-boarding trip on Jeffrey Epstein's private island. Unfortunately, the host will be unavailable. He's reportedly been hanging out elsewhere...

Take it or leave it. 

On 12/28/2019 at 9:12 PM, whateverpedia said:

One does not need to sabotage that which does not exist. This is also why I never attack Claude's sense of self-worth. 

All I know is, as I writin' this out now ... Whatto has already taken his first footsteps into the bold noo decade.

Same deal happens evry Monday, Toosday, Wednesday (etc) — but sumhow this moment feels extra speshly significant.

It's like he is our own personal Herald Voyeur, travelin' on ahead to check out the excitin' noo terrain an' uncover secrets gonna empowah the entire planet.

Jus' gotta avoid all the terrifyin' spidahs an' not fall down too flat thanks to the Hi Strength Ox Moonshine gowin' down as Sydney erupts in firework mayhem, I guess.

*sigh*

What a great place that Antipodean Horizon must be ... a Panorama Nouveau to shame the cuttin' edge visionaries of Pacific Time Silicon Valley into wettin' their pants till the juice drips offa their flip flops.

But, hey — we all know what Christmas is about bcs it is Tradition Central.

Bold noo decade packin' TWO ZEROES is the finest open book we had since the millennium.

That is why I plan to enjoy musself later by behavin' abominably.

Evry noo year we hurdle ovah the Reaper's scythe — an' don't look back.

No ideah how we pull off this stunt while we still fartin' leftovahs outta our ears — but we universally gifted that way.

Anyways, Happy Noo Year to yallz (plus also spouses, fam, hangers-on, pets & nano-sized aliens in the basement).

Less'n anywan is spendin' the time kayakin' off the coast of Frisco, gotta figure Claude gonna be las' one here to leap heroically into the 2020s bcs Wooster is so Way Out West.

But we all be there in the fyootyure's glorious smoochiehole sumtime tamara, comparin' dreams an' hopes an' aspirations like gnats in a cloud hoverin' o'er the head of a sleepin' genius with a view to coexistin' momentarily with the thought bubble happnin' in the same kinda area.

Here is a time for the fizziest of champagne.

Mebbe even juicy prunes on cocktail sticks.

Oh yeah — speshly juicy prunes on cocktail sticks.

I so love those babies!