Sign in to follow this  
Lanfear63

The Demise Of Fry's Electronics

Web Hosting

4 hours ago, Dan Riffle said:

I remember when it was Frye's Electronics.

Allow me to explain. This is I must state a how can the Mandela effect phenomenon exist theory  I don't subscribe too.

Only one thing, I was taught in school was that the Earth resided in the outer western spiral arm of the galaxy, but now it is in Orion's Spur, considerably closer to the center. This conflicts with me being a keen amateur astronomer and not seeing any change to the night sky configuration which you would expect.

The most out there theory states that in 2012, the Earth actually was destroyed and the Mayan Calendar ending was correct in predicting this, Just as it happened, all of our consciousness were magically transferred and amalgamated with duplicates of ourselves in a near exact copy parallel universe with a very near duplicate Earth. This Earth and solar system was however a bit closer to the center of the Galaxy.

The amalgamation of the memories was not however 100% successful. Fragments of memories remained from the transfer.which caused conflicts and dual memories in some. The Earth duplicate being slightly different has thrown up conflicts in historical memory. Things are slightly different. and some people with very strong connections to specific things on the other Earth are very upset and confused to see  they are different.

In your case, if you really had a memory of Fry's being spelt Frye's you would have not come from either of these Earths, there has been no conflict

So where did you come from? I always wondered   😉.  

2 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

Allow me to explain. This is I must state a how can the Mandela effect phenomenon exist theory  I don't subscribe too.

Only one thing, I was taught in school was that the Earth resided in the outer western spiral arm of the galaxy, but now it is in Orion's Spur, considerably closer to the center. This conflicts with me being a keen amateur astronomer and not seeing any change to the night sky configuration which you would expect.

The most out there theory states that in 2012, the Earth actually was destroyed and the Mayan Calendar ending was correct in predicting this, Just as it happened, all of our consciousness were magically transferred and amalgamated with duplicates of ourselves in a near exact copy parallel universe with a very near duplicate Earth. This Earth and solar system was however a bit closer to the center of the Galaxy.

The amalgamation of the memories was not however 100% successful. Fragments of memories remained from the transfer.which caused conflicts and dual memories in some. The Earth duplicate being slightly different has thrown up conflicts in historical memory. Things are slightly different. and some people with very strong connections to specific things on the other Earth are very upset and confused to see  they are different.

In your case, if you really had a memory of Fry's being spelt Frye's you would have not come from either of these Earths, there has been no conflict

So where did you come from? I always wondered   😉.  

I remember when "spelt" was "spelled."

2 hours ago, Dan Riffle said:

I remember when "spelt" was "spelled."

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat or hulled wheat, is a species of wheat cultivated since approximately 5000 BCE.

It's an old spelling 😉

5 minutes ago, Lanfear63 said:

Spelt, also known as dinkel wheat or hulled wheat, is a species of wheat cultivated since approximately 5000 BCE.

It's an old spelling 😉

I remember when "old" was "olde."

I remembah when remembah was remembah.

It's like the certainty of eternity rolled out my way bcs I so lucky.

Plus also, gotta figure how the iPod makes posible the advent of the sPelt.

"Your wearable wants to feel your juice."