whateverpedia

New video, The Collected Wisdom of Claude Whitacre - a 3 hour collection of his most profound insights

SEMrush

2 hours ago, Claude Whitacre said:

Idiot. You think you recorded 3 hours of me farting. That was 3 hours of hot sex.......yes, that's what sex with Claude sounds like.

There's much more. this is just an extended discourse on Fecal Matters 

Ha!

For sure I experienced summa these.

Natchrlly, as a Princess, I gotta blame evrythin' on my fellow Ditzy Dainty yogah gals bcs ffs they trooly mis-synchronise exotic positionals with way-rushed hi carb dinnahs REAL REGULAH.

Fortunately, we all lyin' down steada levitatin', else we all be DEAD.

tbh I would want always to classify farts as proto-smirks.

O gulf between gusset & toes —

fore'er may I be disposed

to raise cheek or spread legs akimbo ...

perfection be only for bimbos.

Problem is, tryin' to to squirm positively when you anyplace super important with a monstah wants to A/B test your frickin' thighs.

Tellya, pelvic floor control don't mattah shit when embarrasment's surefirest evah devil got srs designs on your rear end whooshiehole.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, Claude Whitacre said:

Idiot. You think you recorded 3 hours of me farting. That was 3 hours of hot sex.......yes, that's what sex sounds like.

Don't be ludicrous. Nobody here believes you have sex.

4 minutes ago, whateverpedia said:

No wonder you ended up as a member of the Fartan Marketing Academy forum.

OK, that was pretty good. Good enough that Mark wishes he said it, and good enough that I'll claim I did say it.

8 hours ago, Claude Whitacre said:

OK, that was pretty good. Good enough that Mark wishes he said it, and good enough that I'll claim I did say it.

KxgH2AD.jpg

Sorry Claude l am the stable, unprecedented genius here, (you may kiss my ring).

:P

A

6 hours ago, Claude Whitacre said:

And so it came to Pass, that all Greek names with A potential Fart in them come from URANUS: Primordial god of the sky and heavens, and father of the Titans.

13 hours ago, Lanfear63 said:

A

And so it came to Pass, that all Greek names with A potential Fart in them come from URANUS: Primordial god of the sky and heavens, and father of the Titans.

And pizza!

:P